I Come up with a Great Launching Style

It Doesn't Matter what BeyBlade you have but the person who Launching it and how he or she Launch the BeyBlade.

1: Turn your Launcher ClockWard like up and then Really Fast Turn it Down and Launch it that will Make the BeyBlade Have More Speed and it can Spin Long.

2. Turn your Launcher a Little Bit and then Launch it Really Fast so the BeyBlade Go Side way on the top of the Areana that will make your BeyBlade go Around in a Circle and if you launch it just right you get the Other BeyBlade to attack and it slow down the BeyBlade.

This Style Work and My BeyBlade Won. I know you Say BeyBlade Matter and they don't, you just need to Launch it Just Right and Really Fast and You win.
If I turned my grip clockwise too far, my wrist will snap.. Unhappy
Beyblade14 Wrote:It Doesn't Matter what BeyBlade you have but the person who Launching it and how he or she Launch the BeyBlade.

1: Turn your Launcher ClockWard like up and then Really Fast Turn it Down and Launch it that will Make the BeyBlade Have More Speed and it can Spin Long.

2. Turn your Launcher a Little Bit and then Launch it Really Fast so the BeyBlade Go Side way on the top of the Areana that will make your BeyBlade go Around in a Circle and if you launch it just right you get the Other BeyBlade to attack and it slow down the BeyBlade.

This Style Work and My BeyBlade Won. I know you Say BeyBlade Matter and they don't, you just need to Launch it Just Right and Really Fast and You win.

Use a bumpking against a wolborg ms and tell me your results.
bugturtles Wrote:If I turned my grip clockwise too far, my wrist will snap.. Unhappy

Well I saying turn it a little bit and then pull the RipCord Really Fast and then really Quick then it Up and that way your BeyBlade Get Alot of Speed
The first one is how Takao/Tyson launches on the show. It is pointless though.
Vulcan Wrote:The first one is how Takao/Tyson launches on the show. It is pointless though.

It's worse than pointless actually I've attempted to do this several times and never once has it worked. It's pathetic actually.
Well it Work For me so you must be Doing it wrong.
Enjoy destroying your shooters.
Vulcan Wrote:The first one is how Takao/Tyson launches on the show. It is pointless though.

Yea vulcan agree i am sure we all tired tyson's style of lunching once before beyblade14 do go off saying its yours and you know its not that lunch style sucks bad man.
Oh my Gd.
This Works Amazing. A simpl tist of the wrist and it ads so more pwr.

Let's be serious. The direction of the momentum you use to twist your wrist is perpendicular to the direction of the momentum you use to pull the ripcord. I don't see how this would be beneficial in any way Chocked
I remember back in the day when I thought this would work. Good times, good times....
Sorry to break it to you, but MSN sites found this before you.