Hyuga vs Hikaru

I have noticed people pointlessly debate on topics like Shu vs Free, so I thought that a better matchup would be Hikaru and Hyuga. (If someone already made a thread about this then please close this)
(Jul. 01, 2020  5:05 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I have noticed people pointlessly debate on topics like Shu vs Free, so I thought that a better matchup would be Hikaru and Hyuga. (If someone already made a thread about this then please close this)
In no way is this a better matchup than a Shu vs Free but without a doubt Hikaru is better.
(Jul. 01, 2020  5:12 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  5:05 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I have noticed people pointlessly debate on topics like Shu vs Free, so I thought that a better matchup would be Hikaru and Hyuga. (If someone already made a thread about this then please close this)
In no way is this a better matchup than a Shu vs Free but without a doubt Hikaru is better.

This thread literally has no reason to exist, it can just go in the random anime and manga thoughts thread.

As for the answer, similar to Shu vs Free, one is not outright stronger because the writers are keeping them even. Only separation is rankings but those being as low as B rank doesn't really matter tbh.

Please stop making these who versus who threads when they can go in an already existing thread.
(Jul. 01, 2020  5:35 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  5:12 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: In no way is this a better matchup than a Shu vs Free but without a doubt Hikaru is better.

This thread literally has no reason to exist, it can just go in the random anime and manga thoughts thread.

As for the answer, similar to Shu vs Free, one is not outright stronger because the writers are keeping them even. Only separation is rankings but those being as low as B rank doesn't really matter tbh.

Please stop making these who versus who threads when they can go in an already existing thread.
I don’t hate these threads. (I don’t why you guys think they’re useless). But I really like them. Anyway clearly Hikaru is the stronger blader. Long story short watch the show, because Hyuga hasn’t gotten a dub since episode 5
(Jul. 01, 2020  5:55 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  5:35 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: This thread literally has no reason to exist, it can just go in the random anime and manga thoughts thread.

I don’t hate these threads. (I don’t why you guys think they’re useless). But I really like them. Anyway clearly Hikaru is the stronger blader. Long story short watch the show, because Hyuga hasn’t gotten a dub since episode 5

The only reason we think its not required is the reason that people start to argue which is never beneficial.
(Jul. 01, 2020  6:05 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  5:55 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I don’t hate these threads. (I don’t why you guys think they’re useless). But I really like them. Anyway clearly Hikaru is the stronger blader. Long story short watch the show, because Hyuga hasn’t gotten a dub since episode 5

The only reason we think its not required is the reason that people start to argue which is never beneficial.

You can just talk about this is the random anime and manga thoughts thread. It is a random thought and doesn't really need it's own thread.
(Jul. 01, 2020  12:43 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  6:05 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: The only reason we think its not required is the reason that people start to argue which is never beneficial.

You can just talk about this is the random anime and manga thoughts thread. It is a random thought and doesn't really need it's own thread.

Yeah you are right someone should close this thread.