[Huntsville, Texas] I could host a tournament in Huntsville Texas.

Im still trying to become an organizer for the WBO, so I need time but I could be making a tournament.
If youre going to be there, I need to say it right now. Its for my organizer quiz.
sweet only 2 hr mabey we could have it inbetween
Hi I am a mom looking for a tournament in Texas we are located in Magnolia/Conroe area! This would be great, do you have any details yet?
(Jan. 18, 2019  5:26 PM)momofanatic Wrote: Hi I am a mom looking for a tournament in Texas we are located in Magnolia/Conroe area! This would be great, do you have any details yet?

Well not yet, but there is now being a tournament held by TraniacJ, my friend, in Austin.
(Jan. 18, 2019  5:26 PM)momofanatic Wrote: Hi I am a mom looking for a tournament in Texas we are located in Magnolia/Conroe area! This would be great, do you have any details yet?

Here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Classic...pid1491591
We will not be able to make any until after February. Please let me know if you hear of any after thanks
Hello, my name is William and I live in Huntsville, Tx. I am one of the best Beybladers. I would like to battle and go to the finals and I hope that y’all can all get good as me. If anyone would like to meet to battle near Huntsville, tx let me know. You can message me at my parents email [EDIT: REMOVED]. Have good day at the finals.

(Jan. 16, 2020  4:17 AM)Wadesbeys2013 Wrote: I live in Huntsville tx

What Brand do you use?
Hasbro or TT