Howdy doodily

Hey guy's i'm a returning blader after about a 5 year hitaus. Me and a few friends started messing round with our old beyblades and i remembered how mch fun it was so i thought i would make a grand return! Now back in the day we only had plastic beyblades (anyone rember a little gem called Driger S?) so i have no idea about metal ones or anything, so treat me like a newbie please. I'm looking to buy a new Bey but i'm not super rich so it would be much appreicated if you could suggest some ones that are good straight out of the box and are easy to purchase Smile Thank you!
Welcome back!
Welcome to the WBO!
Earth Eagle,Hades Kerbekes,
Welcome to the WBO. Remember to follow the rules and have fun!Stupid
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Welcome.
Want avatar or signature come to my shop...
Welcome!enjoy your stay!
For buying advice, go here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863

You can also list your price range and people will suggest something within those boundaries Smile
Welcome to the WBO. Glad to have another plastic player back in the game. There are several plastic threads around here. Feel free to check them out. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great resource for new bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.
Welcome to the WBO! Have fun and don't cause any trouble.