Howdy!

The welcome message said to introduce myself, so that’s what I’m doing! I watched the beyblade shows when I was a kid, then I got back into it with metal fusion and now once more I’ve been drawn back with burst/burst surge. My sister and I enjoyed burst enough that we bought several beys and arenas. My favorite character is Honcho.
Welcome to WBO
Hello, Im Sands! Im a resident fanartist and anime viewer around here. Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO! While Honcho is not my favorite, only incredibly based people can appreciate Honcho's greatness, so you already earned my respect.
(Sep. 05, 2021  7:00 AM)Gambious Wrote: The welcome message said to introduce myself, so that’s what I’m doing! I watched the beyblade shows when I was a kid, then I got back into it with metal fusion and now once more I’ve been drawn back with burst/burst surge. My sister and I enjoyed burst enough that we bought several beys and arenas. My favorite character is Honcho.

Welcome to the WBO, Fellow Introducer of Yourself. Or should I say welcome back to Beyblade? Since you had some experience with it before.
Hello and welcome to the WBO!
We hope you enjoy your stay.
I am the hotel's manager, you can call me GhostFox.
Also,
LegendJustice,
you know.
(Sep. 05, 2021  7:00 AM)Gambious Wrote: The welcome message said to introduce myself, so that’s what I’m doing! I watched the beyblade shows when I was a kid, then I got back into it with metal fusion and now once more I’ve been drawn back with burst/burst surge. My sister and I enjoyed burst enough that we bought several beys and arenas. My favorite character is Honcho.

(Sep. 05, 2021  9:24 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Hello and welcome to the WBO!
We hope you enjoy your stay.
I am the hotel's manager, you can call me GhostFox.
Also,
LegendJustice,
you know.

Welcome!

Also, about the hotel, lol.
Hello there, and I see you are on the verge of becoming a true pogchamp! Welcome to these grounds, but I recommend becoming an Ultimate Pogchamp.
Hello friend! nice to meet u I know this is kinda quick, but how would u like to join a team?