How well do you think masamune would have done in battle bladers?

Hello I'm pretty new to the forum and since this is almost the last spot for any type of content relating to beyblade I figured I could ask you guys. 

While on the topic which other blader's do you think could have defeated lighting l drago.
I think he would have made it to the semi-finals, In my opnion he is not cabable of defeating Ryuga but I do think he can make it to the Top 4/Semi-finals.
This should have been posted in Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts instead of its own thread. That said, I think how far he got would depend on what opponents he faced. He would lose as soon as he faced any of Gingka, Ryuga, and imo Kyoya or Tsubasa as well.
(Mar. 06, 2021  5:34 PM)i\m batman Wrote: This should have been posted in Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts instead of its own thread. That said, I think how far he got would depend on what opponents he faced. He would lose as soon as he faced any of Gingka, Ryuga, and imo Kyoya or Tsubasa as well.

Sorry about that I don't use forums often so when I saw anime and manga I just thought that was the place to post it.
(Mar. 07, 2021  5:18 PM)Dyanmis21 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  5:34 PM)i\m batman Wrote: This should have been posted in Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts instead of its own thread. That said, I think how far he got would depend on what opponents he faced. He would lose as soon as he faced any of Gingka, Ryuga, and imo Kyoya or Tsubasa as well.

Sorry about that I don't use forums often so when I saw anime and manga I just thought that was the place to post it.

Nah that's okay, most people make these mistakes when they're new, just informing you that questions about the Beyblade anime and manga which are too specific should go into that thread.