How to use dranzer F effectively?

i have checked many websites and they claimed dranzer F (uncustommized) is a very powerful blade if used by experts... so i'm just interested to know how to use it effectively...
It's not powerful, but it's useful for practicing shots because it has all three common styles of tips (when it doesn't malfunction).
J Wrote:i have checked many websites and they claimed dranzer F (uncustommized) is a very powerful blade if used by experts... so i'm just interested to know how to use it effectively...

I'm very interested to know what these websites are.
now i doubt the credibility of those websites...
I've got a question: How do you make the tip of Dranzer F stay in place without it messing up and moving? (without sellotaping it like I have to =P)
Surfingpikachao Wrote:I've got a question: How do you make the tip of Dranzer F stay in place without it messing up and moving? (without sellotaping it like I have to =P)

That never happen to me, you must of breaking the tip or something because mine stay together
Not together I mean like. When you go to change the tip from attack to defence you spin it round to the other tip. Mine kind of does that but stays half way changed. It's hard to explain.

I hope this makes things more clear. (follow the link)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/Sur...rFexpl.jpg
It's just loose. Try thickening the area in between where you put the tips in with like a thin coat of nail polish or even Bey stickers.

Dranzer F is a nice Bey to use since there's 3 different tip, but the AR, which has a powerful smash to it, can't possibly reach it's top capacity uncustomized.
The AR, in use with other combinations, is very strong, yet small. It has decent upper and nice smash. However, it breaks really easily :\. Mine is close to breaking already.

[Image: dsc03123jy9.jpg]

The areas I circled are the areas you need to thicken, since that's how the tip is locked in place.
Surfingpikachao Wrote:I've got a question: How do you make the tip of Dranzer F stay in place without it messing up and moving? (without sellotaping it like I have to =P)

Pray.
my hasbro one never stood in place, but the takara n hasbro black dranzer never messed up for me
my takara dranzer F also never messed up for me.
G Wrote:Dranzer F is a nice Bey to use since there's 3 different tip, but the AR, which has a powerful smash to it, can't possibly reach it's top capacity uncustomized.

thanks, well appreciated.
Thanks I'll give it a go however my collection is mostly for display purposes so it doesn't really matter. Thanks for the advice though. I'll see if it works.
Tamer Brad Wrote:

Pray.

its not working how do i do it, help

We own around five (Hasbro) Dranzer Fs, and only one has a tip that actually functions correctly.