How to make a defense beyblade aggressive and spin steal.

WARNING Don't use in tournaments

You will need adhesive putty like this
[Image: 51PTkZEQIQL._AC_.jpg]

and then put the adhesive putty on your defense Beyblade ( I chose to use unlock unicorn D.N )

and then put it on the energy layer on the places where the Beyblade hits the opponent

and then you are done but don't put too much

do the same with an attack-type if you want it will let any right spinning Beyblade spin steal

here is a tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njoiphvMWnE&t=157s
1: this goes in the beyblade mods thread that already exists
2: this mod is already known, its by the putty god, kevo, so people already know it
3: this causes severe "Judgement" syndrome. Sure judgement has burst stoppers but habfdbfibiwdabipnsz
the putty will make beys latch on to it and will generate too much friction to unicorn, causing unicorn to get friction bursted. constantly.
4: this mod only really works against left spins, or illegaly spinning the bey left spin.
5: an attack bey on this would possibly be WORSE in right because it would burst WAY easier.
6: this is also a junk thread, so i'll get a mod to probably put the post where it belongs

Again, not trying to bloody torrential flood your parade, but my points are true.
(Sep. 30, 2020  6:47 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: 1: this goes in the beyblade mods thread that already exists
2: this mod is already known, its by the putty god, kevo, so people already know it
3: this causes severe "Judgement" syndrome. Sure judgement has burst stoppers but habfdbfibiwdabipnsz
the putty will make beys latch on to it and will generate too much friction to unicorn, causing unicorn to get friction bursted. constantly.
4: this mod only really works against left spins, or illegaly spinning the bey left spin.
5: an attack bey on this would possibly be WORSE in right because it would burst WAY easier.
6: this is also a junk thread, so i'll get a mod to probably put the post where it belongs

Again, not trying to bloody torrential flood your parade, but my points are true 
why are you all up in my posts, like are you out to get me
(Nov. 26, 2020  11:40 AM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  6:47 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: 1: this goes in the beyblade mods thread that already exists

Again, not trying to bloody torrential flood your parade, but my points are true 
why are you all up in my posts, like are you out to get me

He's just telling why the creation of this thread is not needed, and why the mod is not the best. But most importantly about the part where this thread is redundant to another one.
(Nov. 26, 2020  1:52 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  11:40 AM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote: why are you all up in my posts, like are you out to get me

He's just telling why the creation of this thread is not needed, and why the mod is not the best. But most importantly about the part where this thread is redundant to another one.
no, I understand this was not needed and a waste of time but when I said "why are you all up in my posts, like are you out to get me" I was creeped out by him posting comments in every thread I made. That's all.
Just use gravity destroyer on S130 and rdf. Gravity is pretty round and a L/R bey so it should spin equalize
Just use meteo ldrago bd
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:22 PM)kai edits Wrote: Just use meteo ldrago bd

Too tall to spin steal
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:22 PM)kai edits Wrote: Just use meteo ldrago bd

Too tall
Actually from my testing its too good. I suggest you do a tilted launch so the bey is almost about to scrape
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:24 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Too tall
Actually from my testing its too good. I suggest you do a tilted launch so the bey is almost about to scrape

I think it would be better on 100 WD (LW105 wd has worked for me so 100 would be better)
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:24 PM)kai edits Wrote: Actually from my testing its too good. I suggest you do a tilted launch so the bey is almost about to scrape

I think it would be better on 100 WD (LW105 wd has worked for me so 100 would be better)
I mean the best combo is Harry on bd tho.
Harry broke my maiden 😱😱😱😱
defense Beyblade aggressive and spin steal? that's what you want. get variant Lucifer already
Aggressive spin steal defense....
lord spriggan 00bump friction
(Nov. 28, 2020  12:45 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Aggressive spin steal defense....

nah listen:
World fafnir (MCC).Universe 2D (unawakened)
(Nov. 28, 2020  1:10 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  12:45 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Aggressive spin steal defense....

nah listen:
True true.
But... mirage helios2 MCC unite’ 2S(counter mode)
(Nov. 28, 2020  1:10 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:

nah listen:

Might I introduce you to Meteo L-drago 110 rdf
How is this thread still relevant lol. Also, I feel like a he purpose is somewhat odd.
I’m going to summon a different mod this time. SupaDav03