How to fix IR Spin Control?

I have an IR Spin Control Beyblade and it is not working. I tried doing everything that the instructions told me to do if it does not work, but it still is not working. What should I do?
What is the specific issue you are having?
(May. 19, 2018  2:24 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: What is the specific issue you are having?

When I launch the Beyblade and press the buttons, nothing happens.
(May. 19, 2018  4:10 PM)7rode Wrote:
(May. 19, 2018  2:24 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: What is the specific issue you are having?

When I launch the Beyblade and press the buttons, nothing happens.

Did you check the batteries?
(May. 19, 2018  5:16 PM)MWF Wrote:
(May. 19, 2018  4:10 PM)7rode Wrote: When I launch the Beyblade and press the buttons, nothing happens.

Did you check the batteries?

Yes
check the batteries in both the launcher and the beyblade. If that is not the problem then I don't know.
(May. 19, 2018  2:21 AM)7rode Wrote: I have an IR Spin Control Beyblade and it is not working. I tried doing everything that the instructions told me to do if it does not work, but it still is not working. What should I do?

IR, as in left right? Is this question for an RC beyblade?
(May. 26, 2018  7:28 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(May. 19, 2018  2:21 AM)7rode Wrote: I have an IR Spin Control Beyblade and it is not working. I tried doing everything that the instructions told me to do if it does not work, but it still is not working. What should I do?

IR, as in left right? Is this question for an RC beyblade?

Yeah, this thing: 
https://www.google.com/search?q=ir+spin+...syyT5aSUTM:
I recently bought an IR Spin Control Galaxy Pegasus off of my local resale site. After heavy battery corrosion cleaning, the sounds and lights to the launcher were working absolutely fine. But it turned out that I have the same problem as you. It sometimes responds, sometimes it doesn't. I guess the solution to this is to maybe do more internal cleaning on the battery compartment of both the launcher and the bey. Then try to play around with it more, keep on launching and battling it against another bey. Good luck with your IR Spin Control! Smile

P.S: I also have an Electro Fireblaze that also has some battery issues. Still working on that since 7 years.