How to find value of beyblades? (Dragoon MF Fire Red HMS Booster ACT 3)

Hi

I am planning to sell my beyblade collection, what's the best way to find out how much a beyblade is worth? I know there is the price reference list on the wiki, but that seems extremely outdated and unreliable now. I know checking current and sold listings on ebay is another way, but some of the beyblades I have are not listed/have not been listed for a long time since they are rare. 

For example I have a Dragoon MF Fire Red Version (Secret Rare) from the HMS Random Booster 3. Here are some pictures. Box has been opened but beyblade is new in packaging. Bought several years ago (don't remember how much I paid). 
https://imgur.com/a/XbyriJB

Ebay doesn't have any listed, there are listings for New Dragoon MF white version from the same booster that are listed as 450+ (seems high), is this about what mine would be worth? 

I have this problem with a handful of other beys too, so just want to know the best way to price gauge. 

Thanks
Ask in the Purchase Consultation thread in beymarket. Price check questions are not welcome in Q&A.