How to burst Cosmic Apocalypse A5 Vanguard Coil-H

(Apr. 23, 2021  8:01 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  7:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I honestly don’t know how to explain to you how wrong you are, literally just ask anyone.
Rubber softens the hit bro. If you think I'm wrong, provide an explanation.

I don’t THINK you are wrong, I KNOW you are wrong, and I’ve tried to explain it but it clearly isn’t working so just ask someone else and you’ll see.
(Apr. 23, 2021  8:14 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  8:01 PM)g2_ Wrote: Rubber softens the hit bro. If you think I'm wrong, provide an explanation.

I don’t THINK you are wrong, I KNOW you are wrong, and I’ve tried to explain it but it clearly isn’t working so just ask someone else and you’ll see.
Well, you didn't even provide a single explanation. So you can know all you want. Rubber softens the hit, your argument is invalid.
(Apr. 23, 2021  8:30 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  8:14 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I don’t THINK you are wrong, I KNOW you are wrong, and I’ve tried to explain it but it clearly isn’t working so just ask someone else and you’ll see.
Well, you didn't even provide a single explanation. So you can know all you want. Rubber softens the hit, your argument is invalid.
think what you want
(Apr. 23, 2021  8:39 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  8:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: Well, you didn't even provide a single explanation. So you can know all you want. Rubber softens the hit, your argument is invalid.
think what you want

You two stop fighting

(Apr. 23, 2021  8:30 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  8:14 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I don’t THINK you are wrong, I KNOW you are wrong, and I’ve tried to explain it but it clearly isn’t working so just ask someone else and you’ll see.

You two stop fighting
we will, but can you please tell him that rubber on attack types increases friction and makes the hits harder? I mean seriously its just common sense