How to Edit and Create Articles on the Wiki

yeah the draciel ms article is pretty sloppy
I'm not sure why I even started that page... the writing style doesn't sound like mine, but I'll add it to my "to fix" list.
Dunno where else to put it so I thought it could go here.

Just as a side note, I noticed on Random Booster Aries it said how many cartons were produced and such.
In case you didnt have the info (Since its not on the wiki) if you wanted to put up how many Piscies cartons were produced, it was 2000.
Which in turn shouldnt it make it twice as likely to get Piscies than what it was Aries?

Dunno how it should be written in the article, but its a suggestion.
What's the source for that?
The box my Random boosters came in.
It was the actual carton for the 24 packs.
It pretty much has on the side what carton number it is and out of how many. along with BB-25 and all that.
So I'd assume its how many they produced.
(Jan. 12, 2009  10:21 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: The box my Random boosters came in.
It was the actual carton for the 24 packs.
It pretty much has on the side what carton number it is and out of how many. along with BB-25 and all that.
So I'd assume its how many they produced.

Can you take a picture?
When I'm back up Dreamborn's House I can. Which is the weekend, so I can get a picture on here Monday Joyful_3
wrong thread bro
(May. 02, 2009  6:33 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Thank You

huh? what and who are you thanking?
I edited the metal fighters page on the launcher and beypointer section, and added some info on how the bey pointer works with the ds game, do you guys think i did good? here is a link to the page: link to page

before...
There are currently three types of launchers: the Right Launcher; the Beylauncher, a string shooter which allows for a more powerful launch; and the Beylauncher-L (also called Launcher L), which is exclusive to left-spin beyblades and is only sold with L Drago 105F and Lightning L Drago 100HF.

after....
There are currently three types of launchers: the Right Launcher; the Beylauncher, a string shooter which allows for a more powerful launch; and the Beylauncher-L (also called Launcher L), which is exclusive to left-spin beyblades and is only sold with L Drago 105F and Lightning L Drago 100HF. There will also be a Beypointer that works with the Nintendo DS Metal Fight Beyblade video game, it will be inserted in the GBA slot.
(Jul. 28, 2009  12:04 AM)naru1313 Wrote: I edited the metal fighters page on the launcher and beypointer section, and added some info on how the bey pointer works with the ds game, do you guys think i did good? here is a link to the page: link to page

before...
There are currently three types of launchers: the Right Launcher; the Beylauncher, a string shooter which allows for a more powerful launch; and the Beylauncher-L (also called Launcher L), which is exclusive to left-spin beyblades and is only sold with L Drago 105F and Lightning L Drago 100HF.

after....
There are currently three types of launchers: the Right Launcher; the Beylauncher, a string shooter which allows for a more powerful launch; and the Beylauncher-L (also called Launcher L), which is exclusive to left-spin beyblades and is only sold with L Drago 105F and Lightning L Drago 100HF. There will also be a Beypointer that works with the Nintendo DS Metal Fight Beyblade video game, it will be inserted in the GBA slot.
Oh, that might be what I forgot to talk about. I will however change your sentence because it is already released and it also serves other purposes. In fact, I doubt a lot of people mind ignoring the fact that they can put a Beypointer in a Nintendo DS.

By the way, for further commenting on this article, you should post here :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...icle--5477
oh ok, thanks for the post, and ya, i did know it was already release, just idnt notice the "will" part, sorry
(Jul. 28, 2009  12:13 AM)naru1313 Wrote: oh ok, thanks for the post, and ya, i did know it was already release, just idnt notice the "will" part, sorry
That is not a problem. Also, I edited the Beypointer section on the MFB Shooter page with the information you wanted to write.
Does anyone want me to write the Storm Pegasis article as I will have some free time at christmas? (and I actually own this one) I just wondered if anyone else had planned on writing it.
well pegasis tried too http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Storm-Pegasis-article but id like too see a successful one completed so yes please.
(Dec. 18, 2009  10:19 PM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: Does anyone want me to write the Storm Pegasis article as I will have some free time at christmas? (and I actually own this one) I just wondered if anyone else had planned on writing it.

I was actually going to write this one
OK that's fine with me. Heart took all the other obvious options (as far as the beys I own) so I will leave it for now.
I would like to see individual MFB random HWS booster beyblades for example the BB-44 Stardust Pegasis individual blades should be shown as beywiki articles if anyone owns at least 1/8 of them.

I mean, no one has added to the Beywiki in a little while.
(Jan. 13, 2010  10:36 PM)Cyan Blue Wrote: I would like to see individual MFB random HWS booster beyblades for example the BB-44 Stardust Pegasis individual blades should be shown as beywiki articles if anyone owns at least 1/8 of them.

I mean, no one has added to the Beywiki in a little while.
All the parts that are found in the Random Boosters can be gotten elsewhere, and those Beyblades will get articles separately and all the necessary information will be there. If you want, we could even link each part to the article that describes its performance. Only unique parts like ED145 and GB145 should be written about from those Random Boosters.

That second part is true though ...
(Jan. 13, 2010  10:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Only unique parts like ED145 and GB145 should be written about from those Random Boosters.

Yes, this is how it works. For example, Clay Aries ED145B has it's own article.

With that said, I'd like to remind everybody that this thread is about, as the title states ... editing and creating articles on Beywiki. And by "creating", I did not mean requests. Just wanted to clarify this.
All right, I understand.
In the Rock Leone article, the only thing there is the description of the Face.