How old do you have to be to have an account on the WBO ?

i was thinking about if i should give my little brother an account on here and he will be 6 january 4th  2020 . am i allowed to ?
(Nov. 09, 2019  8:02 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: i was thinking about if i should give my little brother an account on here and he will be 6 january 4th  2020 . am i allowed to ?

I think he probably can. This is a site for all ages, so he should be able to. If you have taught him how to beyblade he can also participate in tournaments.
ok cool , the best thing is the tournament you have on January 4th is his birthday so we could go have the tournament the celebrate ! ill go make his account and register on the tournament now, thanks !
(Nov. 09, 2019  8:12 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: ok cool , the best thing is the tournament you have on January 4th is his birthday so we could go have the tournament the celebrate ! ill go make his account and register on the tournament now, thanks !

That is great! No problem!
Yep, he can definitely have an account since this site is for all ages! Just be sure that he follows the rules and behaves his best Smile
Next time, please use our Questions about the WBO topic for simple questions relating to the WBO. The Beyblade Hobby Q&A forum is for questions specifically regarding Beyblades.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Questio...ut-the-WBO