How good is rise in burst gt

Rise always seems to be one of those drivers that people never seem to be able to tell how strong it is so today we change that

Master spriggan (left) vanguard rise vs

Heaven joker 00e ds’

4 os 1 draw

Absolutely humiliating for ds’ next driver

Heaven joker 00e zeal

3 os 2 draw

Zeal put up a good fight but in the end couldn’t take a win, much closer than before

Heaven joker 00e xplosion

3 os 2 loss

I’m impressed by the performance of xplosion, I can only guess that the wider base of the rubber helped it stay up for longer.

Heaven joke tapered-q mobius

5 os

Surprisingly the issue for mobius was that it couldn’t get on top of rise and make it scrape due to rises high stability, mobius actually didn’t really fall over all that much.

Lord joker 00p MNv

5 os

Disappointed in MNv thought it would preform better

Heaven joker 00g xtend+

1 os 1 draw 3 loss

As expected xtend+ is strong, surprisingly compatible with heaven.

Heaven joker around bdr

1 os 3 draw 1 loss

(Note heaven was on zan during this)

Well a lot of this was fairly unexpected, with it beating or going even with all but one.
Zeal personally worked best on Master or Naked in my experience, Metal Never works best on BST stuff mainly. (It does work on Master but Proof helps it a lot usually in taht specific setup). Expected results all around though, as Rise has been proven many times in the past and was meta for a long time, even leading into Superking/Dynamite Battle.

Xtend+ and Bearing Drift beating it was no surprise overall, also keep in mind that you using Vanguard isn't the best choice for Rise, which may hurt the overall win rates/results. Plus, the different drivers being on different discs/setups entirely adds a lot of variances in the results, so keep that in mind too. Either way, thank you for testing, glad to see Rise still does roughly as well as I remember!
Literally just a refined version of yesterdays test with everything vs everything

Heaven joker tapered-a rise zan

Vs

Master spriggan 00g xtend+

3 os 1 draw 1 loss

Very impressed by this more optimized rise setup, heavens balance complements it greatly.

Vs master spriggan 00e zeal

5 os

Rise go brrr

Vs master spriggan 00p MNv

5 os

Once more not much to say here, rise it just good.

Vs master spriggan around BDr

1 os 3 draw 1 loss

Exact same results as last time, funny.
Hey mrphuffles, it is really great to see you get into testing out parts. I would really recommend you follow this formatting guide to make your tests easier to read and comprehend. Also remember to post these kinds of threads in the format-specific subforum (in this case Burst GT Customizations), and not just Beyblade General.
(Apr. 21, 2023  9:21 PM)Dan Wrote: Hey mrphuffles, it is really great to see you get into testing out parts. I would really recommend you follow this formatting guide to make your tests easier to read and comprehend. Also remember to post these kinds of threads in the format-specific subforum (in this case Burst GT Customizations), and not just Beyblade General.

Oh sorry about that, I’m very new to the forums and mostly just use the discord, so I’m very bad at navigating them. Also I had no idea there was a gt sub forum tbh.