How good did the Gatinko Discs turn out to be?

I noticed that there was a severe lack of information in the Wiki section for the new Gatinko Discs. Does anyone know how good Sting and Blitz turned out to be and does anyone know what kind of combinations they work best in?
Not sure about Blitz, but I know Hurricane is like Glaive but better, and Sting is the heaviest disk and really good for attack.
Blitz is used by some japanese on stamina combos..... suprising. It does work well with choz valkyrie I think. Slash dragon/ashura/valkyrie can't withstand the weight of blitz on most drivers (including certain dash drivers). Sting is used on the combo cz-s.st.at. It works well with ace because it can line up with the 4 contact points. Ace valkyrie works well for this because valkyrie needs only 1 click to line up with sting. Hurricane works well with with left spins better than right spins for LAD purposes (not drastic difference). Works well in hS xt+ combos.
(May. 17, 2019  3:05 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Blitz is used by some japanese on stamina combos..... suprising. It does work well with choz valkyrie I think. Slash dragon/ashura/valkyrie can't withstand the weight of blitz on most drivers (including certain dash drivers). Sting is used on the combo cz-s.st.at. It works well with ace because it can line up with the 4 contact points. Ace valkyrie works well for this because valkyrie needs only 1 click to line up with sting. Hurricane works well with with left spins better than right spins for LAD purposes (not drastic difference). Works well in hS xt+ combos.

Well Blitz is the only GT Disc so far with OWD. The others all have CWD, which is why Sting being as heavy as Blitz doesn't burst as much. And probably why stock SV bursts to stock AD and lots of Cho-Z Beys easily.