How does Kyle have kerbeus even tho its kens bey

Same reason 174 other people own Regulus.
I mean, there isn't a rule where people can't have the same blade, or similar renderings. Remember Daichi and Tyson. Pegasis and Cyber Pegasis. The shadow versions of blades( Valkyrie, Ragnaruk, Ect). What I think there is, is that the file people use for making their blade, seen as for Cho Z Achilles and other blade evolutions, could posibly be public, allowing people to create whatever blade they want. Theoretically, if my theory is true, which I am leaning towards is, people could technically if they want create evolutions of any blade. New Xcalibur, New Regulus, New Wyvern, technically anything they wanted to, as long as they have the file. As I am pretty sure that's what it looks like you have scenes of people creating their blade.

So if I am correct, I may have cracked the case on why some people have the same blade. And how they could technically make a new evolution of a blade.
(May. 06, 2020  7:14 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I mean, there isn't a rule where people can't have the same blade, or similar renderings. Remember Daichi and Tyson. Pegasis and Cyber Pegasis. The shadow versions of blades( Valkyrie, Ragnaruk, Ect). What I think there is, is that the file people use for making their blade, seen as for Cho Z Achilles and other blade evolutions, could posibly be public, allowing people to create whatever blade they want. Theoretically, if my theory is true, which I am leaning towards is, people could technically if they want create evolutions of any blade. New Xcalibur, New Regulus, New Wyvern, technically anything they wanted to, as long as they have the file. As I am pretty sure that's what it looks like you have scenes of people creating their blade.

So if I am correct, I may have cracked the case on why some people have the same blade. And how they could technically make a new evolution of a blade.

i mean they do that for the not as important charecters but have you ever seen a normal everyday blader have a valkyrie or a longinus or even an xcalibur
Also the reason only certain characters have the avatars is the reason that they have resonated with their beys. For eg toko did not have an avatar until the end of choZ..so it really depends upon the strength of the blader.
(May. 07, 2020  1:30 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(May. 06, 2020  7:14 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I mean, there isn't a rule where people can't have the same blade, or similar renderings. Remember Daichi and Tyson. Pegasis and Cyber Pegasis. The shadow versions of blades( Valkyrie, Ragnaruk, Ect). What I think there is, is that the file people use for making their blade, seen as for Cho Z Achilles and other blade evolutions, could posibly be public, allowing people to create whatever blade they want. Theoretically, if my theory is true, which I am leaning towards is, people could technically if they want create evolutions of any blade. New Xcalibur, New Regulus, New Wyvern, technically anything they wanted to, as long as they have the file. As I am pretty sure that's what it looks like you have scenes of people creating their blade.

i mean they do that for the not as important charecters but have you ever seen a normal everyday blader have a valkyrie or a longinus or even an xcalibur

They don't reuse starter beys, or very important characters like Shu
(May. 07, 2020  8:49 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(May. 07, 2020  1:30 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: i mean they do that for the not as important charecters but have you ever seen a normal everyday blader have a valkyrie or a longinus or even an xcalibur

They don't reuse starter beys, or very important characters like Shu
They did, Storm Spriggan was a fodder in God. There was even a battle when Storm Spriggan on the Infinity Stadium battled Blaze Ragnaruk, Tornado Wyvern, Sieg Xcalibur and God Valkyrie.
(May. 07, 2020  9:26 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 07, 2020  8:49 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: They don't reuse starter beys, or very important characters like Shu
They did, Storm Spriggan was a fodder in God. There was even a battle when Storm Spriggan on the Infinity Stadium battled Blaze Ragnaruk, Tornado Wyvern, Sieg Xcalibur and God Valkyrie.

I guess it's one of those rare cases, but I didn't remember any other time something like that happened
(May. 08, 2020  12:28 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(May. 07, 2020  9:26 PM)g2_ Wrote: They did, Storm Spriggan was a fodder in God. There was even a battle when Storm Spriggan on the Infinity Stadium battled Blaze Ragnaruk, Tornado Wyvern, Sieg Xcalibur and God Valkyrie.

I guess it's one of those rare cases, but I didn't remember any other time something like that happened
There were many Storm Spriggan's in God.