How does Kyle have kerbeus even tho its kens bey

I've been wondering this for a while does anyone know why Kyle has Kens bey kerbeus???
(May. 04, 2020  5:10 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: I've been wondering this for a while does anyone know why Kyle has Kens bey kerbeus???

It’s not the same. Xhan and Fumiya have Xcalibur and Fafnir respectively, but they weren’t gifted them. They simply did it out of respect of the blader, or the desire to be like the bladers. So Kyle probably was a fan of Ken.

Also, make sure you use the Beyblade Anime and Manga sub-forum, or use the Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts thread next time.
Yeah that's true he could have done what the prince guy did with Xcalius because Kyle was a fan of kens puppet shows maybe then men showed him blading then he just made a copy OR Kyle stole it from Ken but I would like to see Ken in the series again
You gotta be joking

You can buy a Beyblade in real life, so there are probably Beyblade shops in-universe too. My friend can have a Spriggan and so can i because we went to the shop. Logic
(May. 04, 2020  5:45 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: You gotta be joking

You can buy a Beyblade in real life, so there are probably Beyblade shops in-universe too. My friend can have a Spriggan and so can i because we went to the shop. Logic
in the anime you couldn't buy it you make no logical sense we are talking about the anime where you made your own bey
At first, it does seem odd that Kyle owns an official Kerbeus model, Hazard Kerbeus despite having no onnection to Kensuke but considering that Lodin (someone who has absolutely no association with Lui at all) owns a Longinus, I've just come to the conclusion that some bladers can own beys with the same motif as the previous characters, without needing to associate with the previous wielder.
(May. 04, 2020  5:59 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote:
(May. 04, 2020  5:45 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: You gotta be joking

in the anime you couldn't buy it you make no logical sense we are talking about the anime where you made your own bey

Beyblades obviously come from shops. In the Burst series, it has also been shown that you can get a Beytrainer to make it unique or make your own Bey. For example, my Spriggan could be upgraded and unique, compared to my friend whose Spriggan remains a store-bought Beyblade with no improvements

With your logic, you are saying every Beyblade has a unique name and that no two Beyblades are the same. Then explain where Nika and Toko got theirs, eh? Who made it for them, assuming that they arent just store bought?
(May. 04, 2020  6:07 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(May. 04, 2020  5:59 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote: in the anime you couldn't buy it you make no logical sense we are talking about the anime where you made your own bey

Beyblades obviously come from shops. In the Burst series, it has also been shown that you can get a Beytrainer to make it unique or make your own Bey. For example, my Spriggan could be upgraded and unique, compared to my friend whose Spriggan remains a store-bought Beyblade with no improvements

With your logic, you are saying every Beyblade has a unique name and that no two Beyblades are the same. Then explain where Nika and Toko got theirs, eh? Who made it for them, assuming that they arent just store bought?

even though that is true they've never used a Major characters bey for a background character before and like what other people have been saying Kyle could've been inspired by ken and decided to make a Kerbeus based off his.
(May. 04, 2020  6:22 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(May. 04, 2020  6:07 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Beyblades obviously come from shops. In the Burst series, it has also been shown that you can get a Beytrainer to make it unique or make your own Bey. For example, my Spriggan could be upgraded and unique, compared to my friend whose Spriggan remains a store-bought Beyblade with no improvements

even though that is true they've never used a Major characters bey for a background character before and like what other people have been saying Kyle could've been inspired by ken and decided to make a Kerbeus based off his.

Just because theyre major doesnt mean they wont have someone else using a similar bey? Wth

Yes, inspiration is a good reason. Im simply saying that there are some people who think two people cant own a Bey with the same name/Bit Beast

Chances are, for example, there are Lui fans out there who will use Longinus/Luinor too because inSpiRaTiOn. Im just saying that two beys are possible. Because if not, whats the point of Beyblades being distributed if you cant have the same name??
(May. 04, 2020  6:31 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(May. 04, 2020  6:22 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: even though that is true they've never used a Major characters bey for a background character before and like what other people have been saying Kyle could've been inspired by ken and decided to make a Kerbeus based off his.

Just because theyre major doesnt mean they wont have someone else using a similar bey? Wth

Yes, inspiration is a good reason. Im simply saying that there are some people who think two people cant own a Bey with the same name/Bit Beast

Chances are, for example, there are Lui fans out there who will use Longinus/Luinor too because inSpiRaTiOn. Im just saying that two beys are possible. Because if not, whats the point of Beyblades being distributed if you cant have the same name??
like ranjaro and his bro
(May. 04, 2020  6:22 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(May. 04, 2020  6:07 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Beyblades obviously come from shops. In the Burst series, it has also been shown that you can get a Beytrainer to make it unique or make your own Bey. For example, my Spriggan could be upgraded and unique, compared to my friend whose Spriggan remains a store-bought Beyblade with no improvements

(May. 04, 2020  6:31 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(May. 04, 2020  6:22 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: even though that is true they've never used a Major characters bey for a background character before and like what other people have been saying Kyle could've been inspired by ken and decided to make a Kerbeus based off his.

(May. 04, 2020  6:32 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote:
(May. 04, 2020  6:31 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Just because theyre major doesnt mean they wont have someone else using a similar bey? Wth

like ranjaro and his bro
All of y'all are pretty right he could have bought a copy if that is possible or made a copy but still he is a sneaky guy so he could have stole it
(May. 04, 2020  6:39 PM)Jdog757 Wrote:

(May. 04, 2020  6:31 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Just because theyre major doesnt mean they wont have someone else using a similar bey? Wth

(May. 04, 2020  6:32 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote: like ranjaro and his bro
All of y'all are pretty right he could have bought a copy if that is possible or made a copy but still he is a sneaky guy so he could have stole it

first off why would anyone want to steal from a shy puppet boy? Its not like he is Shu or Lui or someone famous for Blading skills. Kyle would also have to travel from South America to Japan for that, which is wasted money when you can just buy a Beyblade and upgrade it
(May. 04, 2020  6:42 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(May. 04, 2020  6:39 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: All of y'all are pretty right he could have bought a copy if that is possible or made a copy but still he is a sneaky guy so he could have stole it

first off why would anyone want to steal from a shy puppet boy? Its not like he is Shu or Lui or someone famous for Blading skills. Kyle would also have to travel from South America to Japan for that, which is wasted money when you can just buy a Beyblade and upgrade it

Now honestly, yes that seems like somthing someone would do cause maybe also Kyle bullied him and yes you are right about him upgrading it to but I looked it up and all it said is that he endured harsh conditions to get it so maybe he didn't steal but what could he have done to get it in harsh conditions
(May. 04, 2020  6:45 PM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(May. 04, 2020  6:42 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: first off why would anyone want to steal from a shy puppet boy? Its not like he is Shu or Lui or someone famous for Blading skills. Kyle would also have to travel from South America to Japan for that, which is wasted money when you can just buy a Beyblade and upgrade it

Now honestly, yes that seems like somthing someone would do cause maybe also Kyle bullied him and yes you are right about him upgrading it to but I looked it up and all it said is that he endured harsh conditions to get it so maybe he didn't steal but what could he have done to get it in harsh conditions

Doesnt sound right for him stealing Ken’s, however. Ken would rather keep to himself and as far as the show goes, his only rivalry, is Ben. Im guessing Kyle couldve trained super hard to be worthy to get the upgraded Kerbeus
i agree with the stealing logic because kyle looks, sounds, and acts like a guy that would steal a beyblade
Moving this into Anime and Manga, because that's where this thread belongs.
So I guess this is my decision I remember a flash back of free with some other kid and free inspired the one kid to make wizard Fafnir so maybe the same thing happened with Ken and Kyle
Or ken was just never shown in the anime while having kerbues, since bladers can buy other bladers beys (proven by random battles in the anime). Kyle might as well just brought Hazard Kerbues
What if Kyle was a Snake Pit blader?, It could explain some bit given he said ""Compared to the horrid conditions I went through to obtain Kerbeus, this is nothing but a walk in the park" to Aiger during their Freezer match
(May. 05, 2020  1:48 AM)BBGUSA Wrote: What if Kyle was a Snake Pit blader?, It could explain some bit given he said ""Compared to the horrid conditions I went through to obtain Kerbeus, this is nothing but a walk in the park" to Aiger during their Freezer match
I would actually really like to see that happen. And, you actually backed your theory up with facts! And it makes sense! I would definitely read fan fiction based on that Smile.
(May. 05, 2020  1:52 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 05, 2020  1:48 AM)BBGUSA Wrote: What if Kyle was a Snake Pit blader?, It could explain some bit given he said ""Compared to the horrid conditions I went through to obtain Kerbeus, this is nothing but a walk in the park" to Aiger during their Freezer match
I would actually really like to see that happen. And, you actually backed your theory up with facts! And it makes sense! I would definitely read fan fiction based on that Smile.
Thanks, I actually have some theories building on a few of the Bladers in the anime, such as Nightfell, and how they connect to some parts of the anime

I especially like the idea of that, especially since Mexico is fairly close to South America (just a short plane trip or so, compared to Kyle having to waste energy going to Japan for Ken's Bey). Im all in for that idea, rather than assuming he stole from Ken
(May. 05, 2020  2:06 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

I especially like the idea of that, especially since Mexico is fairly close to South America (just a short plane trip or so, compared to Kyle having to waste energy going to Japan for Ken's Bey). Im all in for that idea, rather than assuming he stole from Ken
Plus parts of his personality, behavior and his inital battle have similar traits to the Shadow Bladers, from the aformentioned freezer match, to his debut at a "Haunted" ship it could be possible that he and possibly even Oxford may have some connection to the Snake Pit
(May. 04, 2020  5:14 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: Yeah that's true he could have done what the prince guy did with Xcalius because Kyle was a fan of kens puppet shows maybe then men showed him blading then he just made a copy OR Kyle stole it from Ken but I would like to see Ken in the series again

I also miss Ken's puppets and want him to be back but I agree with cheetoblader that he could have just have made a copied version
In fact i believe in the manga i can’t remember well but he got hazard kerbeus from the South American tournament.
Count Nightfell got fusion aether because he found the parts of astro and artemis combining it to create the bey and well thats how far he went
I wonder if kyle even did get inspired bybken but it would just be a theory and saying it he could have but maybe not and probally just made it