How do you make an AMV?

just wondering, random ones for anime I've never heard of r usually weird but then I can across beyblade ones and I like them, and would like to know how to make an AMV.

oh hey ppl actually responded thx
the standard way to go about things is to first download the video files for what anime you want to use as well as the song file, and then open up a video editing software like sony vegas, and place them in the timeline and cut the scenes around with the song
(Feb. 11, 2020  4:22 AM)VileYuzu Wrote: the standard way to go about things is to first download the video files for what anime you want to use as well as the song file, and then open up a video editing software like sony vegas, and place them in the timeline and cut the scenes around with the song

And don't illegally download the song too
(Feb. 11, 2020  4:48 AM)Haunter Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2020  4:22 AM)VileYuzu Wrote: the standard way to go about things is to first download the video files for what anime you want to use as well as the song file, and then open up a video editing software like sony vegas, and place them in the timeline and cut the scenes around with the song

And don't illegally download the song too

yeah lol keep all of your works legal if you can help it, it makes it so that the youtube police cant getcha XD