How do you change your username?

I'm planning to change my username to XcaliburBurst, but I don't know how to change it, so can anyone help me?
do you know how I can change my username?
Afaik is on "My settings"
what do you mean afaik?
(Jul. 18, 2021  4:30 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: what do you mean afaik?

Afaik means As Far As I Know (the first letter from each word) and screw what I said, I'm wrong
I just want a step by step how to

@~Mana~ do you know how to change my username
There's no option to change your username

You have to ask a staff
(Jul. 18, 2021  4:34 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: There's no option to change your username

You have to ask a staff

oh shoot then I can't

(Jul. 18, 2021  4:36 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  4:34 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: There's no option to change your username

You have to ask a staff

oh shoot then I can't

I did changed by name by contacting Mana
(Jul. 18, 2021  4:37 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  4:36 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: oh shoot then I can't

I did changed by name by contacting Mana

how?
(Jul. 18, 2021  4:38 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  4:37 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: I did changed by name by contacting Mana

how?

Search for a user ~Mana~
(Jul. 18, 2021  4:40 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  4:38 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: how?

Search for a user ~Mana~

Then what?
What everyone says above. You can ask Mana to change your name through PMing him. Theres no specific way to ask, although I recommend being polite (such as being courteous and using “please” and all that). Reminder that you can only change your username once

(Jul. 18, 2021  4:42 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Then ask her to change your name

Mana is not a girl. He is a guy with he/him pronouns
(Jul. 18, 2021  4:44 PM)BurningSands Wrote: What everyone says above. You can ask Mana to change your name through PMing him. Theres no specific way to ask, although I recommend being polite (such as being courteous and using “please” and all that). Reminder that you can only change your username once

Oh! Well I saw his PFP so.. I thought that he is a girl. My bad...
(Jul. 18, 2021  4:44 PM)BurningSands Wrote: What everyone says above. You can ask Mana to change your name through PMing him. Theres no specific way to ask, although I recommend being polite (such as being courteous and using “please” and all that). Reminder that you can only change your username once

so I have to be wisely
(Jul. 18, 2021  4:45 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Oh! Well I saw is PFP so.. I thought that he is a girl. My bad...

Its alright. I recommend that you dont judge people based on their profile picture (for the most part). I frequently use profile images of males but I am indeed a girl — its just unwise to guess genders based of profile pictures
(Jul. 18, 2021  4:45 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:

Oh! Well I saw his PFP so.. I thought that he is a girl. My bad...

yeah
you gotta be careful
(even tho most guys use girls pfp at least once in their lives)

but yeah to change you gotta contact either ~mana~ or kei

but better contact ~mana~
i did that already, but mana isnt replying
(Jul. 18, 2021  8:01 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: i did that already, but mana isnt replying

You'll have to wait, won't respond right away.
that's what I'm doing alright
(Jul. 18, 2021  3:30 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: I'm planning to change my username to XcaliburBurst, but I don't know how to change it, so can anyone help me?

Oof, Same issue here lol