How do y’all display your beyblades?

So i currently have loads of beyblades and I want to put them on display but I don’t want the random stock combos and random beys that aren’t in the anime to be in my display case dose anyone have any suggestions on what I can do with those beys?
Also what display cases do you guys use and it doesn’t have to be a display case I’m just ask what you guys use to store your beys.
I'd just put the ones that aren't in the anime in a stadium.
(Jul. 10, 2023  6:54 PM)End bringer Wrote: So i currently have loads of beyblades and I want to put them on display but I don’t want the random stock combos and random beys that aren’t in the anime to be in my display case dose anyone have any suggestions on what I can do with those beys?
Also what display cases do you guys use and it doesn’t have to be a display case I’m just ask what you guys use to store your beys.

I have a bin where all my stock combos are, though I saw that eddieHH had like a glass/plastic cabinet/case for his old collection, maybe that'd work? Try using a shelf and put them on display maybe as well.
Having something like a bookshelf could work or a shelf installed into your wall that you can place them on. A small case and/or box would work as well. I keep my stock combos in a bin, extra parts in a small case, and main tournament combos in a handheld case or small box when needed.
(Jul. 10, 2023  8:19 PM)Ischthechampion Wrote: I'd just put the ones that aren't in the anime in a stadium.

What about the ones that aren’t random stock combos but are evolutions to beys that were in the anime but those evolutions weren’t like galaxy Zeus, guardian kerbaes, lord spriggen, that one deathsyther from sparking as well as the Diablo’s from sparking sry I forgot the names, burst spriggen 
And barricade lusifer 

Sorry for the bad spelling my auto correct decided not to work

And what abt that random ultimate Valkyrie that came with burst spriggen
(Jul. 10, 2023  10:22 PM)End bringer Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2023  8:19 PM)Ischthechampion Wrote: I'd just put the ones that aren't in the anime in a stadium.

What about the ones that aren’t random stock combos but are evolutions to beys that were in the anime but those evolutions weren’t like galaxy Zeus, guardian kerbaes, lord spriggen, that one deathsyther from sparking as well as the Diablo’s from sparking sry I forgot the names, burst spriggen 
And barricade lusifer 

I do the same thing, though you can use a bookshelf or case like Rogue said. You mean open-box right?
(Jul. 10, 2023  10:22 PM)End bringer Wrote:

And barricade lusifer 

I would put those in thier own section.