How did you meet your best friend?

When i was 7, i was learning how to use the bike, i fell, someone helped me. Since then, we became friends, and addition, were neighbours! He's here to, the one who gave me the nick name eggy shika!
how i found my best friend was in kindergarden i asked him do you wanna play he said yes , i still know him today, kinda childish but the truth
My best friend and I met before birth, we used telekinesis when our moms were talking, and he was my best friend until my 11th year when he called me curse words
(Dec. 07, 2011  4:40 AM)bbamsuv Wrote: My best friend and I met before birth, we used telekinesis when our moms were talking, and he was my best friend until my 11th year when he called me curse words

...what? You were not a telekinetic fetus, as telekinesis is a fictional superpower.
I have 2 best friends but they dont know each other, (they do but not that much)
So the first one is a boy, i met him at hospital when he was born this was when i was 1, then since then we played together and had fights and were best friends, but he buys fakes beys and claims that his neighbour gives him them even though he's neighbour moved so on sunday i owned him and he gave up and said he buys em

So the second one is a girl, i met her when she was born in hospital, ever since then she made me play barbie dolls but now we just walk around, she has a major crush on me, i only have a little crush, its disgusting but yeah
(Dec. 07, 2011  6:42 AM)NatsuDragneel Wrote: I have 2 best friends but they dont know each other, (they do but not that much)
So the first one is a boy, i met him at hospital when he was born this was when i was 1, then since then we played together and had fights and were best friends, but he buys fakes beys and claims that his neighbour gives him them even though he's neighbour moved so on sunday i owned him and he gave up and said he buys em

So the second one is a girl, i met her when she was born in hospital, ever since then she made me play barbie dolls but now we just walk around, she has a major crush on me, i only have a little crush, its disgusting but yeah
That's an awkward errr triangle?

Me and my friend always fight and I say I hate him EVERY day I see him Smile. My other friend is my apprentice and is on my Beyblade team (g1998man). Also me and one of my friends have no respect at all for each other.

i met ma friend when we where in year 3, at that time we used to fight ALOT! but nowadays we still fight but not as much. But for some reason we never hate eachother?
I have 2 best friends.

Friend1: (bluelink44) Well, I was humming the SSBB theme at school, and he heard me. We talked about SSBB all day, and were friends ever since. He had to go to a different middle school thoughCrying

Friend2: (EpicBlader0131) My mom had a daycare when I was 2. His mom dropped a 1 year old off, and we were friends ever since.
(Dec. 07, 2011  12:21 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2011  6:42 AM)NatsuDragneel Wrote: I have 2 best friends but they dont know each other, (they do but not that much)

That's an awkward errr triangle?

Me and my friend always fight and I say I hate him EVERY day I see him Smile. My other friend is my apprentice and is on my Beyblade team (g1998man). Also me and one of my friends have no respect at all for each other.
it is akward, but yes me and my best friend i hate him, we fight every day and he makes up carps and says his fake beys are real

I was In 4rth that Time (now m 6th) i was in skool we both were new in school and dot knew anyone the first 4 peurods went still we haven't met each another and the recess started all students were eating tiffin i was alone and my best friend also so he came on my bench and sat and and asked my name and all then we became friends then that time we were not much good friends but afterwards we became best friends
I met my best friend in 9th grade. It all started when I went to launch at school. I was trying to find a table that had no one around it. So I found a table with no one around it and out of no where some guy took my milk. When I told him to give it back.......he ignored me. That's when I got up and stood in front of him and he pushed me. Next thing I know we ending up fighting. Ever since that day we started hanging out and boxing with each other when ever we get a chance.
I met my best friend Marissa when I was four years old at dance class! Ever since then we've been best friends till the end!
Well my ex best friend, well we became friends because of an arguement over a club, and my new best friend, it turned out we were creeply similar to each other; both smart, same shoe size, same interest, same format of paragraphs, etc.
I have met my first best friend when he was the new kid in school and the teacher ironically made watch over for a few days. I met my second best friend when my mom invited his mother and himself to my little brother's birthday party. Ever since then we've been friends.
i met my best friend when i was 3 we had just moved in and my sister made friends with my best friends older sister and one day my sister took me to there house and me and my best friend played thomas the tank engine i think and since then we have been best friends
when i was 7 it was a regular day at school and these kids were bullying this other kid so i stepped in knowing it was like...5 of them and they were older anyway i stepped in and protected him we dont bulied anymore but all he does is sit up in a tree and only talks to me. hey tht ryhmed!!
I was ice skating one day, and I banged into this guy and his nose bled. Later, I bought him a drink to compensate for the injury. I found out that he was in the same school as I was. So later on we became best friends.
4th grade, didn't hang out with some kid cause I thought he didn't look cool. Later found out he liked Pokemon. Became good friends. Also introduced him to Beyblades and gave him some of mine.
I sit next to him in class and we started talking and started stalking girls and voila Marco became my best friend
i have a group of 4 friends including me and we have met every Saturday when we have a good dinner and then we go for a drive and have fun with each other.
i met my two best friends on my first day at a new school after moving
we were at the after school program and somehow got into a fight then they put us against a wall and we had to sit there for like a half hour
we were talking about yugioh and pokemon then and started hanging out
i even found out that one of them is my next door neighbor and the other one lives two streets away
we still hang out and we are gonna go shoot some hoops later today
and they both play beyblade and are on my team
It all started with minecraft for me hahaha. Truthfully, online gaming has brought me and my best friend together. We look for games to play, download them, and play together. All this stemmed from the moment we found out each other liked minecraft XD Now we have that trust in each other.
I met my best friend in lunch Tongue_out
Back at kindergarten, so all the way back in 2000. I was in class, the first or second day, I forget, and we were all sitting on the floor and a girl sat next to me and asked what my name was and wanted to know if we could be friends, I said yes and we just got closer throughout time and became bestfriends, always having the same hobbies helped.