How did you meet your best friend?

How did you meet your best friend?

As for me, Me and my Friend's friend were walking home together and we both played Runescape. Which sparked and from then on we've been best friends.
well lets see, I met my friend when I was at my first motocross race, we would line up together on the gate because at first we were bitter rivals but then we started to become friends, since I haven't been racing lately we lost touch Crying
Hm...it seems that this thread is familiar, but I'll post anyways.

I met my best friend in pre-school. He wasn't in my class, but when we waited outside for our parents after school ended, we would pretend we were thomas trains and run around.

Since then, we've gone through every single phase together, at the exact same time. First it was thomas, then we both (Without telling each other about it) got in to cyberchase. Then beyblade, bakugan, beyblade, and now TMoHS.
I don't have a single best friend, but I met The Problem by shoving cake in his face at our birthday party. Ever since, we've been really good friends.
(Aug. 22, 2011  9:47 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I don't have a single best friend, but I met The Problem by shoving cake in his face at our birthday party. Ever since, we've been really good friends.

but you do have friends at least right?
When I came to the first grade and I met these 2 guys named Parker and Mike,we hanged out alot at recess.We became best friends since those times.
(Aug. 22, 2011  9:49 PM)drakio Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  9:47 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I don't have a single best friend, but I met The Problem by shoving cake in his face at our birthday party. Ever since, we've been really good friends.
Iceburn

Crying Crying Crying

Oh, cruel world...
Well in 8th grade I noticed alot of these kids brought pokemon+ yu-gi-oh cards and were seeing what rare cards each other had. Well I decided to bring mine the next day and I guess they really liked my collection of rares and so I hung out with them for a while. Then later on once that group kinda split and some people moved that's how godenpotato kinda became my best friend out of that group.

My other best friends were kind of the same. We shared a common liking and became best friends.
i met mine at the moment he was born.
(Aug. 22, 2011  10:06 PM)pegasusmaster Wrote: i met mine at the moment he was born.

Interesting
i actually met my best friend by having a fight with him, it started out of respect mostly
(Aug. 22, 2011  10:29 PM)blake perren Wrote: i actually met my best friend by having a fight with him, it started out of respect mostly

I can relate to that.
(Aug. 22, 2011  9:47 PM)Sparta Wrote: Hm...it seems that this thread is familiar, but I'll post anyways.

I met my best friend in pre-school. He wasn't in my class, but when we waited outside for our parents after school ended, we would pretend we were thomas trains and run around.

Since then, we've gone through every single phase together, at the exact same time. First it was thomas, then we both (Without telling each other about it) got in to cyberchase. Then beyblade, bakugan, beyblade, and now TMoHS.

Thomas and Cyberchase? *Nostalgia*

But I don't have a 'best' friend, but here are some plain bread friends.

1- Shared a liking for IZ

2-Also sharing a liking for Invader Zim.

3- Zim and Beyblade.
I met my best friend in Kindergarten. It was recess, and I was eating my Pop Tart and she was sitting on the bench eating something. She started talking about Pokemon to one of my friends, and then I started talking to her about my level 45 Blastoise from FireRed, and then we became best freinds from there. We're now in 6th grade.
(Aug. 22, 2011  10:36 PM)Tahme Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  10:29 PM)blake perren Wrote: i actually met my best friend by having a fight with him, it started out of respect mostly

I can relate to that.

well tbh you dont really no someone till you had a fight with them
i forgot how i met most of my friends but i do remember one. you see, almost 3 years ago i used to make comic books, and one person i knew (freind with my bro) introduced me to my current freind Josh, because he was into drawing. he was quite a lonely person then. we started to talk and found out that we both liked pokemon, but both didn't have a game. soon platinum came out and we both got it and left off scince then.
(Aug. 22, 2011  10:06 PM)pegasusmaster Wrote: i met mine at the moment he was born.

So I am guessing he is not the same age as you?
(Aug. 22, 2011  10:57 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:

So I am guessing he is not the same age as you?

More then likely
Lol, I'm guessing maybe the mums were friends and one brought their kid to the other birth?

Anyway, I met mine in school/work like 90% of people.
I met my best friend in kindergarten. We played at school and at our houses, and now he's masamuneunicorn.
I met mine in second grade. I went over to his house before. But after second grade, he went to fourth, as he skipped third. We were still good friends, and had would hang out. The next year, we had a recess together, and lunch. We would always mess around Tongue_out

Confusing, I know. But that's how we met.
We get in fights, and annoy each other, but we're still friends XD

Some of you may know him as DMofMM (that is, if you're from RandomCrap)
Uhm... Galaxy4Ever lemme see :>... We both met in Pre K. Didnt get along. Next year in kindergarden we met again. I basically had all classes with him. You know we're that type of rivarly trying to surpass each other. it started at recess actually. We had an contest to see who would climb the jungle thingy the longest. You know that monkey bar? Eh. Google it. Anyways he beat me. And I challenged him a race around the playground. I beat him.

The bell rang, then he challenged me a race to the class room, got caught by the pricinpal, sent to the office Tired. The last thing I remeber was that I left my lunch at home and he gave me 2 of his sushi rolls that day of Spring 2001. We got that relationship tight yo. Aint nobody gonna tell us what we are or who we are. Liek a certain member said I bossed him around and others too much like wdf? Man, you dont know us like that. What we got going on is tight like a sealed door. Also we fought over this girl name Misha[2nd grade] and Breanna[6th grade]. Ha! good times bro... good times.
(Aug. 23, 2011  3:00 AM)® Wrote: Uhm... Galaxy4Ever lemme see :>... We both met in Pre K. Didnt get along. Next year in kindergarden we met again. I basically had all classes with him. You lnow we're that type of rivarly trying to surpass each other. it started at recess actually. We had an contest to see who would climb the jungle thingy the longest. You know that monkey bar? Eh. Google it. Anyways he beat me. And I challenged him a race around the playground. I beat him.

The bell rang, then he challenged me a race to the class room, got caught by the pricinpal, sent to the office Tired. The last thing I remeber was that I left my lunch at home and he gave me 2 of his sushi rolls that day of Spring 2001. We got that relationship tight yo. Aint nobody gonna tell us what we are or who we are. Liek a certain member said I bossed him around and others too much like wdf? Man, you dont know us like that. What we got going on is tight like a sealed door. Also we fought over this girl name Misha[2nd grade] and Breanna[6th grade]. Ha! good times bro... good times.

Hahaha Sounds like a fun time, I've had various best friends but yeah I had a friend like that until high school.
(Aug. 22, 2011  9:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
Iceburn

Crying Crying Crying

Oh, cruel world...

haha, you haven't even met friends here or at tournys, or are you just saying that just to be funny Tongue_out_wink
(Aug. 23, 2011  4:03 AM)drakio Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  9:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
Iceburn

Crying Crying Crying

Oh, cruel world...

haha, you haven't even met friends here or at tournys, or are you just saying that just to be funny Tongue_out_wink
I met The Problem at a tournament here, actually. It was my birthday tournament. We just so happened to share the same birthday. He's 13 and I'm 21.

Guardian Odin is also one of my good friends. I met him back on OtC, Brad's first Beyblade forum. We were around 14 or something.

I have friends from this website, but all of them live 2+ hours away from me. I don't really get along with anyone off this website except for Jessica, who I met at bartending school. She and I have been through a few messes together.