How about an Art War? [16/16 participants]

dude alot of people haven't done, you still have some time Xyo!
Ok ill do it and for the pic ill use my WBBA T Shirt Grin
good luck, and yeah it amazes me what you can do if you really want to win, i did 3 pages in 1/2 an hour in font 12 0.o
So the art war is still going on? Anyway is going to be in groups?
(Aug. 29, 2011  10:58 PM)Deikailo Wrote: No extensions. If itachi8 can get it done in a few hours, so can you all.
The only reason I got mine so quick is because I've been practising my drawings for a month so I can get a drawing done quick.
I think I'm going to extend this until next friday...
hey deikalo why don't you do the competition in 2 on 2's? because hardly anyone else has entered, and i don't think people have remembered this thread...
I'm going to mass PM everyone tonight. 2 vs. 2 is silly because it's single elimination. It's pretty to just play survival.
Alright, not mad at you, Dei, but at the people who have yet to turn in. What's the hold up? We should have a least made one thread by now. Just stop complaining about "no power" and stuff and get over to somewhere that has a generator.
It may just be Deikailo because she is very busy trying to clear up after Hurricane Irene.
hey we have a hurricane that just came by like that XD sorry i could not make it i couldnt draw me or take a pic
darn, no-ones entering, this is actually very annoying, no offence Xyo...
Xyo, its called a storm here, not hurricane XD

anyways, the contest seems running, huh? Well people power has done it again Xd
(Sep. 03, 2011  2:55 PM)DeX Wrote: Xyo, its called a storm here, not hurricane XD

anyways, the contest seems running, huh? Well people power has done it again Xd
Damn, I forgot. and i don't mind Nwolf Joyful_3

OK, what ever happened to this? Is it still going on?

I'd be sad if it's not, I liked my entry...
Sadly I think it crashed and burned...
Crying

Well, I'd better PM Dei just to verify that. DAMN! I REALLY liked my entry.
I PM'ed her before and I got no reply...
I'm probably going to have to put this off for a while since I really need to focus on finding a job.
Oh, if that's the cause then no worries! Please, the best of luck!