How You Were When You Joined The WBO VS Now

Poll: Did You Prefer Yourself When You First Joined Or Now?

Then
11.29%
Now
67.74%
Either is fine
20.97%
Total: 100% 62 vote(s)
(May. 24, 2020  5:13 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Does anyone else cringe when guests are reading your old threads? Guests still look at my SwitchStrike CBTs.

I cringe whenever anyone is looking at any of my old posts. Good grief, mine were bad. I think the first 50-100 of them were posts in a role play thread, so that adds insult to injury.
(May. 24, 2020  5:20 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 24, 2020  5:13 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Does anyone else cringe when guests are reading your old threads? Guests still look at my SwitchStrike CBTs.

I cringe whenever anyone is looking at any of my old posts. Good grief, mine were bad. I think the first 50-100 of them were posts in a role play thread, so that adds insult to injury.

One time I saw someone one reading my New Years post like 3 months afterwards
(i suppose its fine to post in here still?)

After looking back at my older posts (mainly ones from when I first joined) whenever I got corrected on something i almost always responded with something like "oof ok" or "ok". I do that a lot on Amino so at that time it was kind of a force of habit. Current me just cringes whenever i see posts like that.
(Jun. 26, 2019  4:42 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I remember in the first couple of months my posts were terrible quality posts, and I was kinda bad at making stories, anyone remember when I first joined? (Or ‘The Legend Of Amaterious’) Now my posts are decent, I think, and I definitely think I improved my story writing and telling skills. 

What’s your story?

Also sorry if this doesn’t need a thread but I think it does since it’s a bigger topic so feel free to close this or move it. Smile
I prefer now, it isn’t because of my post quality (I don’t think I got better at all yet lol) it’s because of the competitive scene. I have good friends now in the competitive era and atleast can hold my ground now instead of back then when I had a Balkesh and basically that’s it. (I mean I almost made it to top 4 with it so not bad old me)
I think I'm still stupid but know slightly more about competitive things
I put everything in hobby q and a and almost got a temp ban because of it.
I just used to use wbo to buy beys 😂😂😂😂😂