How To Use Mail Order Japan

How much money do I deposit on my account, if im buying an item that is 3450 Yen?
(Aug. 01, 2009  3:17 AM)StormPegasis Wrote: How much money do I deposit on my account, if im buying an item that is 3450 Yen?

Minimum deposit is 2000 yen, so about that much.
Deposit 20 bucks. That will be enough to bid on something 3450.
Ok Thank you so much for your guys help. =)
Yay, I finally got a bid!!!!!
Are there any ways to cancel a bid or something?
No, that wouldn't make any sense, auctions don't work like that.
lol what did you bid on?
Hey, I have deposited around $90 AUD onto my MOJ balance, and in my account status it says 6372 yen for the total, and when I go into place bid, it says: Your Bid Balance is: 11554

What's going on?
(Aug. 01, 2009  11:06 AM)Omega Wrote: Hey, I have deposited around $90 AUD onto my MOJ balance, and in my account status it says 6372 yen for the total, and when I go into place bid, it says: Your Bid Balance is: 11554

What's going on?

Because you have to deposit the half of do you whant to bid, so if you deposit for example 40$ you can bid for a maximum of 80$
(Aug. 01, 2009  11:13 AM)BakaPhoenix Wrote: Because you have to deposit the half of do you whant to bid, so if you deposit for example 40$ you can bid for a maximum of 80$

Oh wow, would I have to repay them? And if so, when would I have to re-pay them?
(Aug. 01, 2009  11:27 AM)Omega Wrote: Oh wow, would I have to repay them? And if so, when would I have to re-pay them?

Of course you have to pay for the full thing ... it's a deposit. If you don't pay for the rest of your items, they keep your deposit and your items. You pay the balance of your account when you request your invoice.
(Aug. 01, 2009  11:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Of course you have to pay for the full thing ... it's a deposit. If you don't pay for the rest of your items, they keep your deposit and your items. You pay the balance of your account when you request your invoice.

Thank-you Grin
(Aug. 01, 2009  7:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol what did you bid on?

Well, I found a Storm Pegasis and Dark wolf with a Grip Launcher for 3450 Yen, and right now I'm like the only one bidding for 3000 Yen. I found another item that has Storm Pegasis, Dark Wolf, LL Drago, Dark Bull, Rock Leone, Flame Saggitario, with a Grip Launcher for right now its 3700 yen bid.
Well it might shoot up in price so don't worry too much =P
(Aug. 01, 2009  4:47 PM)StormPegasis Wrote: Well, I found a Storm Pegasis and Dark wolf with a Grip Launcher for 3450 Yen, and right now I'm like the only one bidding for 3000 Yen. I found another item that has Storm Pegasis, Dark Wolf, LL Drago, Dark Bull, Rock Leone, Flame Saggitario, with a Grip Launcher for right now its 3700 yen bid.

The Storm + Dark Wolf may hover around there. The other lot will definitely increase. It's that low now because there must be atleast a day of bidding time left.

I say forego the bigger lot and stay on Pegasis and Dark Wolf since your bid balance is 3600 something. Because don't forget, you will have to pay for Shipping and MOJ's fees
Yeah, theres still like 2-1 day left but it is fine I'll stick with the one I bid already ^^ thanks for the advice.
Well, now I won the bid and I don't really get the invoice thingy.
By the way, the Storm Pegasis with Dark wolf, F Sagittario, R Leone, LL Drago, Dark Bull, and the grip launcher, it has like 4600 bid right now and it has 1 day and some hours left.
(Aug. 02, 2009  3:21 AM)StormPegasis Wrote: Well, now I won the bid and I don't really get the invoice thingy.

Seriously? Did you actually read it or did you just look at it, decide it was confusing looking, and make a post about it? The opening post says exactly what to do.
(Aug. 02, 2009  3:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Seriously? Did you actually read it or did you just look at it, decide it was confusing looking, and make a post about it? The opening post says exactly what to do.

Actually never mind, I took some patience, and now I know how to do it. Grin
Oh and by the way i got my ebay metal fight beyblades and they were awesome!!! So cool, I got them like 12-13 hours ago, I was playing it for like the whole day! So fun!
(Oct. 16, 2007  8:42 AM)OSW Wrote: hmm, can someone give an estimate on how long it would take for them to register a paypal deposit?

It would take up to 14 days
Why did you quote something nearly two years old, and give the wrong answer?
I've sent a shipping-invoice form, but how i should pay the other half of the item? Sorry but is my first time using MOJ
Wait for them to send you the final invoice and then pay the balance.