How To Beythug(Thanks To For The Idea)

This is the guide to be Beythuggin'
1: Make a chain of metal wheels, like Kyouya
2: Come up with a gangster name that has to do with Beyblades. (Beynificent)
3: Pull out you launcher and launcher grip like it's a gun.
4: Make up rhymes dissing your opponent's Bey and talking about how your's is better.
5: Make up a crew name having to do with Beyblades. (AttackBeyMafia)
6: If you beat your opponent, tell them that's right I'm the best
7: If you lose, take their beys, and stomp on them or use it as you own.

Only do if you the truest of Beythugs: Use illegal modifications that can hardly be spoted
Tell me if I'm missing something.
back when ppl used the beypointer before battles threaten to take their points
(Oct. 18, 2010  2:41 AM)Stereoblade Wrote: back when ppl used the beypointer before battles threaten to take their points

Heh this is kind of an evil thread dude, lol. but I say "bey thuggin" is just a way to be a hated blader.

(Oct. 18, 2010  2:48 AM)Stereoblade Wrote: i kno besides most ppl who blade are like little kids so smashing a bey or trashtalking to a 8 yr old that is mean

I'd think doing it to anyone would be mean, lol.
i kno besides most ppl who blade are like little kids so smashing a bey or trashtalking to a 8 yr old that is mean
What if ur opponent is shaq. I wanna see u take his bey or smash it. He would like throw u in the trash can.
Then you don't be a tool and don't do anything. This is a joke thread, do you really have to go into the pedantics to spawn argument?

this is exactly the same as going "if you're about to get in a fight, intimidate them" "well what if they have a gun?"

The answer is bleeding obvious.
Dont forget you have to carry some type of weapon and smoke
(Oct. 19, 2010  11:04 PM)BeyHunter Wrote: Dont forget you have to carry some type of weapon and smoke

A beyblade IS a weapon, a very dangerous weapon, especially the metal wheel.
your beyblade is your weapon, and smoke emerges from your flaming beyspirit.
Lets be honest.
It was all him from the start, literally:
[Image: Picture4-15.png]
If you don't remember, he had like a 10 pound bey.
true and besides kai's gang were true beythugs they stole beys but kyoya's gang jusit stole ''points'' but kyoya is still cool
The Beysharks were posers. Real BeyThugs don't wear strange bandannas, or triangle make up on their face.
Yall trying to be like Tupac.. THUG LIFE! lol...
The real reason we never saw Carlos ever again was because he sadly was a casualty of the PPB All Starz and BeySharks war.