How Peculiar...

(Nov. 15, 2008  10:13 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: carp y'all canada makes the best models
Mmm...Canadian models...

(Nov. 15, 2008  10:13 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: also yay i can finally marry sephiroth
I hope you're inviting me to the wedding. XD
So

What would happen if the comic book character got married to another comic book character
^ the best post
[Image: vogboys10.jpg]

TOTALLY thought this was a dude at first until I scrolled down some more and saw the boobs/high heels. lol

Or is it a dude after all? D:
it's a lady, she's just very androgynous. Her name is Katie Sketch.
Too many skinny bitches... supermodels need curves!

What severely bothers me is that there's a chance that this guy might actually be allowed to do this, while people are still saying that homosexual unions will ruin the sanctity of marriage. carp you, Proposition 8.
believe it or not elliot, skinny girls can, in fact, have curves

unless you are completely denying the existence of heidi klum, linda evangelista, shalom harlow, naomi campbless, lara stone, daria werbowy, coco rocha, hilary rhoda, caroline trentini, and, well, most of the brazillians
I hate how people have looks that they are "supposed" to follow. Apparently all men are meant to be muscly and all women are meant to be skinny. I'm pretty sure people aren't always attracted to others that are exactly like this or like these looks.

I'd hate to look super muscular(sp?). It would looks completely weird on me! -.-
i personally don't give a carp so long as people are healthy but it still bothers me when people make generalizations like that because i'm like 5'7 and weigh less than 100lbs, and yet i still have an carp

anywho to be on topic, fangirls have been "marrying" their favourite characters since like the dawn of time so if dudes start doing it too it's just all whatevs
(Nov. 16, 2008  10:45 PM)Spinster Wrote: Too many skinny bitches... supermodels need curves!

this isn't sexist at all

(Nov. 16, 2008  11:30 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I hate how people have looks that they are "supposed" to follow. Apparently all men are meant to be muscly and all women are meant to be skinny.

And what makes you think people are "supposed" to follow this? Especially muscular men ... thin men seem to be in vogue right now.
Men can be curvy! Hell, look at me!
(Nov. 17, 2008  3:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: And what makes you think people are "supposed" to follow this? Especially muscular men ... thin men seem to be in vogue right now.

I just always see internet articles about how amazing it is that men have become more muscular and so many "I lost a billion zillion stone" articles in womens' magazines. Meh, I haven't looked into it too much.
aaand somehow we've managed to go off topic.
(Nov. 17, 2008  6:44 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2008  3:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: And what makes you think people are "supposed" to follow this? Especially muscular men ... thin men seem to be in vogue right now.

I just always see internet articles about how amazing it is that men have become more muscular and so many "I lost a billion zillion stone" articles in womens' magazines. Meh, I haven't looked into it too much.

Mainstream culture and trhe fashion world aren't really the same thing. Slender male models are the thing right now, though there are still some designers working with typical Marky Mark types (D&G, Dsquared, etc.)
(Nov. 17, 2008  7:20 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: aaand somehow we've managed to go off topic.

there wasn't a whole lot of discussion value in this topic in the first place
(Nov. 17, 2008  9:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2008  7:20 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: aaand somehow we've managed to go off topic.

there wasn't a whole lot of discussion value in this topic in the first place

Got a point XD