How Do You Manage Your Time?

So I made this thread for anyone that struggles to manage their time well and needs ideas, because I for one, struggle to do so sometimes. So let’s begin.

I’m trying to do a system where I put my must dos first, but I always end up on something for SWGOH whether I’m playing or someone else is playing. Or I’ll end up on YouTube or here. 

I’m getting better, but I need some advice.
Oh shoot, this reminded me that I have homework to do...
Honestly, motivation to follow through with my study plan is a big issue of mine. I'm not the smartest test taker or the greatest information retainer which forces me to prepare earlier for tests/quizzes. Others my find it easier to actively procrastinate to retain short term information they may have trouble memorizing.

Biggest tip I could give to anyone would be waking up early in the morning before a big test (2 hrs before you leave for school) and committing yourself to memorizing the most difficult piece of information instead of skimming through all of the material and not really learning/memorizing. A great way to accomplish that would be to record the information with your voice recorder and set it to loop for listening purposes.
Well, to share my own experience:

I was a house-school-house kinda person. Never had social contact (bullied from preschool til I graduated from elementary) until high school, where I was one of the unfortunate victims of massive flooding and stuff. By then I was able to establish connections but nevertheless retained my introverted nature. I was more immersed in knowledge-acquisition rather than socializing, as I tend to experience embarrassment and carp from people I try to talk to (heck, even WBO has toxic people).

Managing your time actually depends on at least two things: what you need to do daily vs what you normally do or what you want to do daily. For example, during my elementary days, I would already do some of the homework we get daily during the latter half of lunch (cuz we had two 40 minute subjects, 20 min recess, two 40 min or three 30 min subjects [depending on the weekday] and then 1 hour lunch, and then two more 40 min subjects and finally the dismissal/classes end for the day). That way, I can just do the remaining homework (from the 2 remaining classes, and or slightly more difficult tasks assigned early in the day) during the time I'm transported home from school (usually around 30 to 40 minute drive) and eventually not have homework to do anymore at home; that tactic worked even during my high school years and frees up space for reviewing for quizzes or exams for the next day (or play with the bootleg Plastic Gen Beys I had).

In that example, you needed to do homework which normally is to be done at home daily (obviously), which then eats up your resting and leisure time when you can do what you want (nap, eat, play, watch TV, etc). By doing the homework during the free remaining minutes you have during lunch, you actually save time, effort, and stress from worrying about your heaps and heaps of homework to be accomplished for the night. My main motivator was food and TV alongside toys with high replay-ability (like action figurines, Beyblades, Crush Gears, Tamiya 4WD, etc). Note: this is an introvert speaking, so if you want to balance social/playtime with "friends", you better wait for others' opinions/suggestions).

When I stepped into college, those 4 years didn't go without a hitch either. Even if you have established your own routines/habits for your self-time management, you will unavoidably encounter people who will challenge your time management flexibility (aka trying to get a date amidst lots of reports and requirements along with managing projects, org stuff, etc). I personally didn't have difficulties on that end THAT much cuz I'm an ugly organism (even up to this day lol smh), so my life was still academically-sound and peaceful (despite the thesis nightmares and weekly sleep-deprived runs). Having allotted free cuts per classes per semester was bliss, though I really didn't use most (around 90% of the total I had in that 4 years), to which I actually regretted. Yes I was a good unsociable student lmao.

Nowadays, I have quite the carp time management which I screwed up ever since I started working, mainly thanks to my country's utterly poor and carp transportation systems, never-ending traffic, and public roadworks. There were lazy days that I use to get my physical and mental energy back up, but at most times no matter how much planning monthly/weekly/daily I do, time doesn't seem to slow down for me to finish what I needed to do (usually at home like household chores, taking care of my almost-bedridden grandmother, taking care of numerous pets). With the birth and current existence of my baby daughter, things became more hectic and restless for me both as a person and a recent Blader (circa 2017 Burst)

Not sure if you can already comprehend that last part, but yeah, time management is really some helpful skill you need to work at every day, turn it into a good habit, and eventually be able to ride onto the inevitable flow of time. Motivators can do as much, but it is more of a hardcore mental test to push you to your body and mind's limits to stretch out tasks within a finite amount of time allotted. Of course you should still seek your family's unwavering assistance for stuff especially if you feel you got a lot on your plate right now. No one wants to feel overwhelmed by daunting tasks, otherwise it will proceed to burnout and eventually you'd regress into a lazy bum with repeated burnouts.
I've tough routine like I'm a software engineer it's so hard to get relax especially when you're working from home because they call a meeting no matter which time it is. But somehow I managed time to get relax and my relaxation place is my garden because gardening is one of my favourite hobby because it keeps me close to nature and give me mental relaxation. I've planted tomatoes and potatoes or different kind of flowers Lilly, rose etc. Take care of your garden cutting the extra grass symmetrically with my lawnmower and check day by day my vegetables give me immense pleasure and happiness.
I've tough routine like I'm sa software engineer it's so hard to get relax specially when you're working from home because they  call a meeting no matter which time it is. But somehow I manged time to get relax and my relaxation place is my garden because gardening is my on of the favourite hobby because it keeps me close to nature and give me mental relaxation. I've planted tomatoes and potatoes or different kind of flowers lilly ,rose etc. Take care of your garden cutting the extra grass symetrically with my lawnmower and check day by day my vegetables give me immense pleasure and happiness.
I've tough routine like I'm a software engineer it's so hard to get relax especially when you're working from home because they call a meeting no matter which time it is. But somehow I managed time to get relax and my relaxation place is my garden because gardening is one of my favourite hobby because it keeps me close to nature and give me mental relaxation. I've planted tomatoes and potatoes or different kind of flowers Lilly, rose etc. Take care of your garden cutting the extra grass symmetrically with my lawnmower and check day by day my vegetables give me immense pleasure and happiness.