How Do You Become An Advanced Blader?

I've been here a short time but I've noticed that there are people that have Advanced on there profile, it go in order:
  1. Newbie
  2. Member
  3. Veteran
  4. Staff (If you are chosen)
But how do you get Advanced? ConfusedChocked
Advanced Bladers are those that have proven they have extensive knowledge of the game and who regularly contribute to the forum and/or the wiki.

There may be other criteria, but its ultimately up to Brad who becomes Advanced so I'll let him explain further if I missed anything.
HAHA! ok but that purple looks cool for those advanced bladers. Joyful_3
I always wondered this when I first saw someone with Advanced in their name and now I know how you can get it but in the end I don't think I will ever get that title. My best is likely to be Veteran.
Roan pretty much explained it, Advanced is a way of marking out exactly which members give the best information and are the most trustworthy on the board.
Bey Brad Wrote:Roan pretty much explained it, Advanced is a way of marking out exactly which members give the best information and are the most trustworthy on the board.

Well The trustworthy part is me though you may not see that yet but the information part.......yeah way off.