How Do I keep My beyblade in great shape?

From Stickers and parts to tips. I'll Be very Happy if someone answers this because after like 50 battles with my friends in the thunder whip stadium my beyblade metal has been scratched and my stickers are loseing it's quailty.Is There a way to prevent that?And after my beyblade Gets knocked out of the stadium and hits the floor (i Play outside) the tip gets scraped dose that effect my beyblade?(pegasus)Cute where can i get a cool beyblade avatar?
i dont know how to keep your beyblade in top shape but you can get a cool avatar from diamondclimax. or just browse photobucket and pick out one you like
When the metal becomes dull, you can use metal polish to help restore the metal's shine. You can't prevent it from scratching or chipping though. For stickers, you can apply a thin, smooth layer of clear nail polish. It will help to protect the stickers. Also, it is recommended that you straighten your ripcords. It helps to prevent the ripcord from breaking, and helps to prevent the launcher from becoming worn out. It also improves the power and efficiency of your launch.

(May. 27, 2010  1:10 AM)AwesomeAnthony Wrote: And after my beyblade Gets knocked out of the stadium and hits the floor (i Play outside) the tip gets scraped dose that effect my beyblade?(pegasus)Cute

If a part consistently rubs against, or hits a rough surface, then the performance of the part may change.

(May. 27, 2010  1:10 AM)AwesomeAnthony Wrote: where can i get a cool beyblade avatar?

Default Gallery
Free Graphics Thread
Request one here
well i ask one of my friends for nail polish hopefully it's not too late
soo what do i do with nail polish just put it on any where?. and what dose nail polish do for the stickers?
Quote: For stickers, you can apply a thin, smooth layer of clear nail polish
Any suggestions on what kind (brand?), or to properly apply?
Don't use it.
Other than that only play in real stadiums.
don't use what? But i Think the metalfusion is overpriced
(May. 27, 2010  2:20 AM)∂an Wrote:
Quote: For stickers, you can apply a thin, smooth layer of clear nail polish
Any suggestions on what kind (brand?), or to properly apply?

i think any brand
Quote:don't use what? But i Think the metalfusion is overpriced
I don't believe so, as I recall the old plastics were around the same price when it was in fashion.
These ones are also made with more metal, so maybe another factor to being 'overpriced' as you say.
oh ok nvm then.My memeory must got dumber XD well i still don't understand what mcfrown ment by don't use it dose he mean nail poslish and Btw love ur avatar mc frown
(May. 27, 2010  2:52 AM)AwesomeAnthony Wrote: well i still don't understand what mcfrown ment by don't use it dose he mean nail poslish
No, I think he meant that, obviously, one of the best solutions to keep a Beyblade intact is to never use it in battles ...
(May. 27, 2010  2:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 27, 2010  2:52 AM)AwesomeAnthony Wrote: well i still don't understand what mcfrown ment by don't use it dose he mean nail poslish
No, I think he meant that, obviously, one of the best solutions to keep a Beyblade intact is to never use it in battles ...

Lol but beyblades are ussed for battleing
(May. 27, 2010  1:46 AM)Aqua Wrote: If a part consistently rubs against, or hits a rough surface, then the performance of the part may change.

Would a rough surface count as a floorboard or some sheets or an underside of a table? Because that's what im using now. =/
Play on Carpet with Stadium, don't stick the stickers on, Storage/tool box - this will extend the weight disk shinyness or don't use it (collectors purpose).
(May. 27, 2010  2:21 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Don't use it.
This is pretty much it.
The only way you can protect any blade from wear and tear is simply by not using it and keeping it in more or less an air tight box.
Metal oxidizes when coming in to contact with the air, making it appear dull, and rubber is obviously sensitive to heat and in some ways light.

Beyblade is a battling toy range, parts will get worn, damaged, and even broken, it's just part of the game.
(May. 27, 2010  12:31 PM)AwesomeAnthony Wrote:
(May. 27, 2010  2:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Lol but beyblades are ussed for battleing

there is a huge irony about this

"guys how to keep my bey in shape even though they are used for battling"
O-o well i still like my beyblade to still lookgood
(May. 27, 2010  1:10 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2010  1:46 AM)Aqua Wrote: If a part consistently rubs against, or hits a rough surface, then the performance of the part may change.

Would a rough surface count as a floorboard or some sheets or an underside of a table? Because that's what im using now. =/

i don't think but i play out where there are rocks and stuff
(May. 27, 2010  1:21 PM)Sneakattack Wrote: Play on Carpet with Stadium, don't stick the stickers on, Storage/tool box - this will extend the weight disk shinyness or don't use it (collectors purpose).

whats a storage/tool box?
(May. 27, 2010  2:40 PM)theflightyellz Wrote:
(May. 27, 2010  2:21 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Don't use it.
This is pretty much it.
The only way you can protect any blade from wear and tear is simply by not using it and keeping it in more or less an air tight box.
Metal oxidizes when coming in to contact with the air, making it appear dull, and rubber is obviously sensitive to heat and in some ways light.

Beyblade is a battling toy range, parts will get worn, damaged, and even broken, it's just part of the game.
ok where do i get a air tite box? and i shoulden't have put the rubber tip in hot water epic fail :l
(May. 27, 2010  5:14 PM)AwesomeAnthony Wrote: i don't think but i play out where there are rocks and stuff

This is definitely not a good place to be using Beyblades.
(May. 28, 2010  12:34 AM)Aqua Wrote:
(May. 27, 2010  5:14 PM)AwesomeAnthony Wrote: i don't think but i play out where there are rocks and stuff

This is definitely not a good place to be using Beyblades.

no if my beyblade gets smashed out of the arena it lands on rocks
If you're really concerned about keeping mint beys then buy multiples. Use one and collect the other.

Other than that just get used to the fact that beys wear over time.
also, this

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Shining-...etal-parts

everything else has been mentioned