Horns combo

Face: Metal face(of coarse)
Energy ring: Bull
Fusion wheel: Earth
Spin track: Horns
Bottom: HF/S
all together that would equal "Earth Bull H145HF/S

This combo is meant to do a bit of countering to other beyblade strategies. When HF/S is set to hole flat (which i normally use against stamina and certain defense types) it possesses high movement speed. Combined with the spin track (horns) it will constantly attack the opposing beyblade, in a lot of cases either bashing it so much that it runs out of spin(don't go for this as it will usually bring you down with it), flipping it over, or throwing(yes THROWING) it out the stadium. When the bottom is set to Spike the beyblade gain stamina like movement, and when hit-will normally send itself back to the center. The horns will take advantage of this because when the beys collide in this manner the opposing bey will normally A: Run out of spin from being hit so much(GO 4 IT!) B: lose ALOT of spin from being hit C: be flipped over D:Flip YOU over(normally by an attack type) DConfusedend it flying out the stamium or E: Sending both beys flying out the stadium. While this may seems less wanting than Hole Flat, you will get many more wins against attacks, even the top-tier ones.
So, where are the test results justifying the creation of a topic ?
(May. 23, 2010  12:19 AM)♥ Wrote:
  • Please post some test results if you think your customisation has potential. Do not just say “it beats everything!”

Also...
(Sep. 18, 2010  11:39 PM)dragonlover666 Wrote: When HF/S is set to hole flat (which i normally use against stamina and certain defense types) it possesses the highest movement speed among bottoms.

RF, R²F, XF, and maybe even WF are all faster.
hopes sorry i have to find the sheet i used
actaully its there to keep the horns from hitting the stadium and self-k.o.ing itself
(Sep. 18, 2010  11:43 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: HF is NOT the fastest bottom by a longshot.

HF/S(HF mode) is wider than HF, so it's faster, but not the fastest.
(Sep. 18, 2010  11:39 PM)dragonlover666 Wrote: Face: Metal face(of coarse)
Energy ring: Bull
Fusion wheel: Earth
Spin track: H145
Bottom: HF/S
all together that would equal "Earth Bull H145HF/S

This combo is meant to do a bit of countering to other beyblade strategies. When HF/S is set to hole flat (which i normally use against stamina and certain defense types) it possesses high movement speed. Combined with the spin track (horns) it will constantly attack the opposing beyblade, in a lot of cases either bashing it so much that it runs out of spin(don't go for this as it will usually bring you down with it), flipping it over, or throwing(yes THROWING) it out the stadium. When the bottom is set to Spike the beyblade gain stamina like movement, and when hit-will normally send itself back to the center. The horns will take advantage of this because when the beys collide in this manner the opposing bey will normally A: Run out of spin from being hit so much(GO 4 IT!) B: lose ALOT of spin from being hit C: be flipped over D:Flip YOU over(normally by an attack type) DConfusedend it flying out the stamium or E: Sending both beys flying out the stadium. While this may seems less wanting than Hole Flat, you will get many more wins against attacks, even the top-tier ones.

Post Results
This is called MF Earth Bull H145HF/S
How exactly do we CHOOSE not to keep "Bashing" our opponent til it brings us down with it?
Flip over? As in Face making contact with the Stadium Floor?
(Sep. 19, 2010  1:14 AM)Vamspapi Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2010  11:43 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: HF is NOT the fastest bottom by a longshot.

HF/S(HF mode) is wider than HF, so it's faster, but not the fastest.
Uh how is HF/S wider than HF? taller maybe but not wider, well at least mine isnt.
It is wider by .5mm.
I have a similar combo. Storm leone H145 HF/S. Because of it's height most beys only make contact with the horns. It does fairly decent, but all I have to test is PTW so yeah... Not very good, and I can see a lot of self inflicted recoil stadium outs for yourself.Crying