Homework Help

(Apr. 10, 2009  5:38 PM)pegasis Wrote: plz someone link me to a famous english newspaper site!
i have to get any interesting thing from it and transilate it to arabic.
our english teacher is crazy! he gives us a homework and sometimes more every single day!

homework every day? oh, the audacity
didnt get what you mean artie. and thanks blitz
i cant find anythings interesting in those newspapers.
plz anyone help and find me something interesting for about 6 lines with nothing to do about girls,drinking,drugs and crimes.
I spent 4 hours doing math homework one night! >=/ My math teacher gave us silent lunch at least 3 days out of the week ...
That sounds horrible. That shouldn't even be allowed. D:
I can't even remember the last time I did Math homework.
My math teacher is racist and is always finding someway to get me in trouble.
My math teacher is a pushover he gives me cookies Grin
english homework again Unhappy
bring something from the net about mental sports. i tried google but i cant find anything! even wikipedia doesnt have something called (mental sports)! plz help.
I think you mean Chess or something like that... Confused
Sports for Crazy people XD . Yeah Anu is right, Chess,Backgammon, maybe even card games (Poker ect)
ya i think thats what the teacher wants. but he wants a topic about mental sports in general not a single sport(game)
Poker, Chess, Backgammon, Four in a Row, Noughts and Crosses, sure you think of more
If it's on Mental Sports as a whole; google how some of these games have effects on the brain. I am sure there are tons of studies on it.

Also Wikipedia is not a reliable source for papers; I know profs who go on there and modify the articles just to screw with you. Wink
i will get a paragraph about chess. and at first i want to write something general about mental sports. such as its definition! plz some one give me a good definition of mental sports.
(Apr. 12, 2009  4:10 PM)Khel Wrote: If it's on Mental Sports as a whole; google how some of these games have effects on the brain. I am sure there are tons of studies on it.

Also Wikipedia is not a reliable source for papers; I know profs who go on there and modify the articles just to screw with you. Wink

haha, next time we have a project im sooooo doing that XD
plz someone give me a definition of (mental sports)!