Homemade stadium idea (With duct tape! ;) )

Illmake a better one for blades with a thicker layer of tape. But for now heres my carp stadium.Stupid
More power to you, my friend. Try to be safe.
(Dec. 21, 2009  6:46 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Try to be safe.

Theres no chance of that here! Lol if the next one is not fail ill dstroy this one. Wuth duct tape!!!
Ok instead of flaming on the carpdiom someone tell me what should be done differently naxt time?
how would you go about destroying it with duct tape lol
When the time comes ill make a vid. LOL u'll see how destructive i am. I f i get some beyblades when the new ones done.... I dontwantto giveit away itll be awesome!
UH how about this,
Get a sheet of plastic
Put it over fire, so the fire is centered underneath it, wait for the middle to go down abit, if it does. lol
Put something on each corner to hold it up. Try that? xD
If that works ill eat meh stadium.
better idea:

buy a stadium
This is about making a duct tape stadium.
(Dec. 21, 2009  7:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: better idea:

buy a stadium

10/10. But yeah really, i think your going through too much trouble to make a stadium that wont ever be as good as an official one. Just buy a real one.
I'm sorry but making a stadium out of kitchen foil and duct tape is absolute bullocks

you should buy a stadium...1
unless mould plastic into a stable, long-lasting stadium, it's a better idea to get a real one rather than making a stadium out of kitchen supplies.
Were did you get the foil from?
LOL heres carp stadium with foil:

[Image: 351tusj.jpg]
We have a vacuum forming machine in the shop at my school. If I built a mold for a stadium, I'd be able to make a high quality styrene stadium..!
Guardian thats abit like what I said, but instead of just heating it up and letting the center go down abit a mold would be better. xD If they're good you could make and sell. Well thats if your school lets you use it.
3 words
Glass Pan Top

Or Metal Pan top.
wow the stadium looks like a foil pillow o.0.....
im sure theres someone around here with one. I live near a binch of old people from the 20s. And the al might have one? Or i could just buy some THICK plactic, heat it up and form it to a stadium.
Try that, put it over fire for a while until the center drops then make something to hold it all up.
(Dec. 22, 2009  7:23 PM)Guardian Pinion Wrote: We have a vacuum forming machine in the shop at my school. If I built a mold for a stadium, I'd be able to make a high quality styrene stadium..!

Yeah I'll just lend you a few grand to make a mold.
A school chair.Iin our school we just launch our blades at a chair with a middle pressed a bit like on the picture
http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00JCM...Y-071-.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyvA_-rDBKg mine.
No.