Home teams and Beybattles and ect!

So? I doubt if your team is actually going to say "You cant have more than 1 type!" unless they are young or something..as in like 8-year olds. Anyways its also about fun.
Jin-May Wrote:Mine was much like yours Grey Joyful_3 i was the Driger girl and my cap was the Dranzer Custom but she moved to a diffrent part of Florida

Woah! Gasp
That's kinda funny. XD

...hmm...did you used to go onto the Beyblade.com Forums? Just asking, cause I remember a member there (female) who was into Drigers and stuff. I was Drigerking12 there, btw.
Oh, lord. I had a carp-ton of teams. The first one I had was basically me, my older bro, and some neighborhood kids.

I was also in a different team, although we only knew each other by school. We were actually rivals with another team. xD The principal thought were some kind of gang, and tried to stop us.

We even had a little after-school match at the playground. I was the only one who actually won their match. -__-' So, I quit the team.

Only to move where I live now, and create ANOTHER team. No gang-like rivalries this time. Hell, we didn't even do anything. Just Beybladed on the weekends...no tournaments, or anything.
Yea i had a couple of teams too. The first team i was on i was the new kid in town and a saw some kids beyblading (i knew that ripping sound anywhere) when i was walking to the store for my grandma (luckily i loved beyblade sooo much when i was little that i brought it everywhere) so i went up to them and introduced myself and beybattled them. They said i could join the team if i beat one of their members but the captain didnt really want me on the team (i found out a couple of weeks after i joined) so i made my own team at school and every boy in my class liked it and i was the captain/the best

So we challenged their team (The Red Russians) to a battle 4-on-4 and we won 3 out of 4 and next thing you know our team grew larger and larger(we had up to 35 members!)

Btw i want to know what happened at your big match
Grey Wrote:
Jin-May Wrote:Mine was much like yours Grey Joyful_3 i was the Driger girl and my cap was the Dranzer Custom but she moved to a diffrent part of Florida

Woah! Gasp
That's kinda funny. XD

...hmm...did you used to go onto the Beyblade.com Forums? Just asking, cause I remember a member there (female) who was into Drigers and stuff. I was Drigerking12 there, btw.

Awesome and yeah I did! I was White_Tiger256 <3 Seems like so long ago!

and Beyblaze, I havet had it yet, since she livs further away in the state we have to wait till this weekend or something
Jin-May Wrote:
Grey Wrote:

Woah! Gasp
That's kinda funny. XD

and Beyblaze, I havet had it yet, since she livs further away in the state we have to wait till this weekend or something
Hmm, I'm trying to remember if I saw you there at all...I remember "TysonDragoonKid", I think, and "Raysgirl--[something or other]"...

Anyway:
Yeah, it seems like forever ago that I went there, even though it was only 4 or so years (for me, anyway). The "12" in Drigerking12 is there because that was my age when I registered, but it feels a lot longer than just four years...actually, almost five (back then, I was known to make characters and such that were a year older than my actual age, so for all I know, I was eleven when I joined there, and I'll be turning sixteen soon...)

That forum was a lot of fun. I remember refusing to believe people who said Bit-Beasts didn't exist! XD I was so weird back then.
Sasch Wrote:I think a team is quite useless and relates to the anime which hasn't much to do with the real game. Giving each team member one specification of attack, defense etc. makes them all lose variability in their game and so skill. Anyway, you can always team up with whoever you want, why make such an awkward team

I agree with this.

Although, the perfect 4 person team would probably consist of two people using Bearing Core 1 and 2 combos, and the other two using Metal Change Core, and Grip flat Core/UV combos.

If teams did matter, the above team would probably win alot for being prepared for just about every situation.
Grey Wrote:
Jin-May Wrote:
Grey Wrote:

Woah! Gasp
That's kinda funny. XD

Hmm, I'm trying to remember if I saw you there at all...I remember "TysonDragoonKid", I think, and "Raysgirl--[something or other]"...

Anyway:
Yeah, it seems like forever ago that I went there, even though it was only 4 or so years (for me, anyway). The "12" in Drigerking12 is there because that was my age when I registered, but it feels a lot longer than just four years...actually, almost five (back then, I was known to make characters and such that were a year older than my actual age, so for all I know, I was eleven when I joined there, and I'll be turning sixteen soon...)

That forum was a lot of fun. I remember refusing to believe people who said Bit-Beasts didn't exist! XD I was so weird back then.

Yeah I was younger when I joined. I just turned 16 not to long ago Joyful_3 <3

And as for teams, I believe they are a great thing~! Its not a teams fault that you master one thing =/ there is tones of lonewolves out there mastering just one thing and trying to be like Kai! My team tries to cover all and uses a mix of what you are best at <3 Teams are there to help you, pratice, and have team battles with!

and if anyone is in Florida, I will glady do a team battle, seeing as how i cant make in on the 3rd ;___;
Bwhaha, where I came from we were all about the doubles or pair teams. We were the "Bey Destroyers"(you can laugh now) since our aim was to defeat those using illegal weight disks through anti games. My bud used a Dragoon custom, where as I stayed with a Wolborg with a heavy weight disk.
I and two of my friends has a team at the school Smile We call it Darkness Storms ^^ I was always Brooklyn.
Now are we only two. The third sell his Beyblade Unhappy
My buddy always use Driger G and i use Zeus Smile
Grey Wrote:
Jin-May Wrote:
Grey Wrote:

Woah! Gasp
That's kinda funny. XD

Anyway:

Was I around on beyblade.com at that time?
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Was I around on beyblade.com at that time?

Yes.

I was too (Syndicate) lmao.

I found out that these team things never really work out for me lol.
Yeah Its mostly that people make teams but they dont last long. Mine for the most part did, Ive been in ove for around 7-8 years XD although through time we lost some of our members but we are still getting a new one or more soon =/

I guess in the long run its just the people. Its alot easier to be alone then it is to be stuck with a team Joyful_3

Edit:

Well my battle with my current...ex...or whatever captain is today and very soon, she is ehading over here as I type. Iver actually nervous Pinching_eyes But fot the sake of our team i do need to reach captain myself. Confused wish me luck!

Also I think we will be having a Battle against our newest member to our team to see who goes for Captain. I hope that if I lose againt our ex captian that I dont lose to him DX He is a sucky noob but very stong.
Jin-May Wrote:Yeah Its mostly that people make teams but they dont last long. Mine for the most part did, Ive been in ove for around 7-8 years XD although through time we lost some of our members but we are still getting a new one or more soon =/

I guess in the long run its just the people. Its alot easier to be alone then it is to be stuck with a team Joyful_3

Edit:

Well my battle with my current...ex...or whatever captain is today and very soon, she is ehading over here as I type. Iver actually nervous Pinching_eyes But fot the sake of our team i do need to reach captain myself. Confused wish me luck!

Also I think we will be having a Battle against our newest member to our team to see who goes for Captain. I hope that if I lose againt our ex captian that I dont lose to him DX He is a sucky noob but very stong.
Good luck, Jin-May! Imma rooting for you! Grin
Thanks! And I actually one ;p Im teh best *happy dance* for now she is Co-Cap till our other member can refind his Beyblades. Joyful_3
Jin-May Wrote:Thanks! And I actually one ;p Im teh best *happy dance* for now she is Co-Cap till our other member can refind his Beyblades. Joyful_3

Yeah Jin-May!
I was never formally "captain" of "my" team, but my friend and I sorta traded it off. Sorta. I've been told I'm a leader, but I tend to lead by example, wheras my friend just had an air of leadership about him. It was kinda odd. :\

Umm, but anyway, congratulations on being a Captain!
Thanks.

I'm a bit of both actually whereas my friend didnt really do anything. With her we never really were a team and we never praticed together. She isnt a leader in any sense =/

I lead everything, even on dA I lead my own evil Organization XD
I actually had one...now its just me and my friend so i guess you can consider it more like a tag team...plannin on bringing him to BoTB2 with me
lucky, I cant get there @_@ I want to go. And thats how mine is, we are considering letting our friend join though, so we might have three people soon! ^^
Are u too far from the tourney site to go?
haha~! Oh yes.

I live in FL so I would say so. lmao.
yeah. I only wish I could attened =/ plus school starts soon and I need to get ready for that, so no money to plane tickets or gas DX
When Master team gladaitors team broken we opened Warriors team and that time we still have tv challanges on holiday We decided to challange Assasin team members we challanged against them
Score Board
Asssasin team vs Warriors team
2-0
Semi finals
2-2
Finals 3 point (Captains challange)
5-2
Thanks to my friend he wanted to team captain and he lost his challange when we lost our challange in studio people were keep saying give your beyblade to winner over over again that was my beyblade I never forget thisGrin
I remember making a team with some friends called shadowfire had contracts and everything I was the leader lulz. When we finally got some more people in my area to beyblade they called themselves Outburst and I eventually left Shadowfire and became Outburst leader....that caused some hard feelings. It was at least 1 year before we were on friendly terms XD