Home is where the Heart is

Well Deikailo, at least we have Jones Beach Wink

But this is my house: [Image: Screenshot2011-05-21at102809AM.png]

My immediate family (Mom, Dad, Sister) and I live here, and our Bichon. He's so cute. Cute But the backyard is huge, and we have a lot of greenery all around our house. I love my house.
When your neighbors on vacation, you can sneak into their pool to go swimming XD.

Dang, that backyard is huge. I wish mine was that huge T_T
...Exactly. And hey, you got your awesome pool, I got my trees to climb and fields to have Nerf Wars and play manhunt in. It's all good.
I like to climb trees. Luckily there's a creek not to far from my house. My friend and I always walk his dog there. I can practice with my homemade rock sling, and climb trees. My backyard is cramped, but I never go out there anyways.
The people across the street are annoying. They always play music loudly, and they have little girls that always scream. The only person my age on my street is someone I hate. Luckily, one of my very good friends live one block away. We always swim in the summer.

I'll go take pictures of my pond right now. It's kind of big.
My god, Dei, your house is just beautiful, and the scenery of the lake is a work of art. I would SO love to take a picture of that myself one day....ONE DAY...

I live in the heights of Jersey City, New Jersey. It's a pretty...."Spanish"-ish community. My street is a one-way street, and the house was originally a two-family type of apartment. The owner's house is the first floor, though you have to climb the stairs outside to get there. On the street level is the garage and the laundry room, and the basement; the basement was converted into its own home, making the house a three-family apartment.

On our part of the street, there are two sets of 4 identical houses, one set on each side/block. My house is the second to the last towards the next street leading to the shopping district (after the house next to ours is a bigger apartment complex, but one of the regular-looking ones instead of the condos or whatever they're called). There is only ONE tree on the ENTIRE block of our street, which is kind of sad, to be honest.

I have a pic of my block in my camera, but I forgot to upload it. When i have the time, I'll take pictures of the area.

Since I'm in the Heights, you can see the next town down the hill if you go up to the more Spanish shopping district, as well as New York City across the river from that town (Hoboken isn't really that big).
i would talk about my house but.... to not derail the thread i will give a deription a town house with 3 floors each tiny in a neighborhood have 10 neighors without kids (IM 12 NEED KID CONTACT HELP) and a 10 people not allowed to do anyhting back yard
My house is two stories has a 8 ft deep pool and its ten minutes away from down town.
Middle floor of a 3 storey apartment building with no one upstairs, look out the window to my right and I see a big bush with a bunch of other nature and we can hear the irds everymorning and its the perfect tempurature right now. And on a nice quiet street Grin love it here
Going to Bump this back up. Anyways, my house is comfortable, all fluffy and stuff. I really like it and I grew up in it. Anyways, here as a link to the photos:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...google.com

Cool house, huh? And no, its not for sale anymore.
I live on the bottom floor of a condo. I have a small yard with a porch. Its near a main road with a bus line but if its nice I can walk into town or up the hill to the park.
i live in a small two bedroom two bath apartment in california, around the bay area. its a nice area, three pools. i have always lived in the city. but next year, around march, im moving up north, around chico, where it's quiet, and cheaper houses. i get a clean lake to fish in. Dei is so lucky to have a body of water right next to her house
The house I live in is a 2 story, 4 bedroom with a hidden game room, one business room and well everything else. It has a wrap around porch with very nice landscaping 1 1/2 acre lot that backs up to a green belt, there is no fencing.

I guess I should post pictures.
http://fav.me/d38bqtp
http://fav.me/d38br3b
taken when we first moved in during winter i should post newer ones its really pretty when the sun decides to come out for a change.
Just found my house on Google Maps. Don't have any pics.
Description
Wow, Nano! Your house looks so much like mine Smile
Since this image, we've had our back deck rebuilt and moved the hot tub. Also, we lost all of the trees you see on the left side of the image to a major storm that hit this June, so we lost the privacy from that road Unhappy

EDIT: #1. Yes, our grass is dying

#2. And yes, that is a boat you see on the driveway.
Hah, we even have a pool that looks the same.

I like the privacy of my backyard. We have lots of tress around. It's really nice Smile
Nano, Sparta, I wish I lived near you. you both have awesome looking pools
(Aug. 24, 2011  12:16 AM)Nano Wrote: Hah, we even have a pool that looks the same.

I like the privacy of my backyard. We have lots of tress around. It's really nice Smile

We used to have a ton, but some guy next door bought the small barn, cut down almost all of the trees, and built 2 different mansions on the same property.

Shame. I liked to climb some of those trees Unhappy.
I got pictures, but they're not your conventional pictures. They're in the form...of COMICS!

Warning: language without the use of carp in comics (Click to View)
Kaji, that is by far the coolest thing you've ever posted.?
It's a hobby. Sorry if the last one is in bad taste, since it's a Hurricane Irene comic.

I'll try to post more detailed pictures. I still gotta get the living room (and the bathroom, just for shiggles). Goal for this season of the comic is to do it in every place in the house. And I seemed to have lost it, but I'll take another picture of my neighborhood more detailed than the last comic.