Hiya Everyone! I'm Diego Medina!

Hiya! My name is Diego Medina and I collect Beyblades! I'm not much of a battler.. actually to be honest I've never played with any of my Beyblade Burst tops.. yes, yes I know I'm lame.. I would have to say though that my main Bey or "Ace" Bey is Acid Anubis .8V.Lp!
Hey @[diegomedina28] welcome to WBO.
It seems you like to use defensive beys.
Welcome to WBO @[diegomedina28]! Hope you have a wonderful time here! Looking forward to your posts in one of the threads soon!
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:57 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Hey @[diegomedina28] welcome to WBO.
It seems you like to use defensive beys.

That's very true! Nice observation @[Adarsh Abhinav]!

(Mar. 26, 2018  4:05 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Welcome to WBO @[diegomedina28]! Hope you have a wonderful time here! Looking forward to your posts in one of the threads soon!

Thanks @[Suhasini]! I'm glad I joined! I love that I can finally have discussion on/about Beyblades now with other fans!
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:52 PM)diegomedina28 Wrote: Hiya! My name is Diego Medina and I collect Beyblades! I'm not much of a battler.. actually to be honest I've never played with any of my Beyblade Burst tops.. yes, yes I know I'm lame.. I would have to say though that my main Bey or "Ace" Bey is Acid Anubis .8V.Lp!

hello welcome to wbo...Enjoy ur stay here and explore more about beyblades...
(Mar. 26, 2018  4:59 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:52 PM)diegomedina28 Wrote: Hiya! My name is Diego Medina and I collect Beyblades! I'm not much of a battler.. actually to be honest I've never played with any of my Beyblade Burst tops.. yes, yes I know I'm lame.. I would have to say though that my main Bey or "Ace" Bey is Acid Anubis .8V.Lp!

hello welcome to wbo...Enjoy ur stay here and explore more about beyblades...

Thanks @[Eleanor]!
Hello, and a welcome to the WBO, @[diegomedina28]! I hope you have a great time on here, on the WBO (and, hopefully at a tournament soon)! Feel free to PM me if you've got any questions!
hi @[diegomedina28]! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to the Wbo Diegomedina28