Hitsugiya's Awesome Birthday Bash Goldsboro Nc July 15th 2012

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Place Tier Zero Gaming
223 A W. Walnut Street
Goldsboro, North Carolina 27530
1 (919) 330-5620

Date: June 15th 2012 (Yes I do realize this is a Sunday)

Time 12:30pm for registration Tournament begins PROMPTLYat 1:30PM

Prizes TBA

Fees WBO fee + $5 store fee.

make Sure you read the Rules

Parents if you have any questions feel free to email me DarkMousy@me.com

Confirmed:

1. Dark_Mousy
2. Hitsugiya
3. Defstamina88
4. Smallfry
5. StormScorpio1
6. Awesomeness
7. Bazooka
8. Pruebame
9. TysonIsDaBest

Maybe
EpicLibra7

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jul. 16, 2012  3:31 AM)Pruebame Wrote: All I can say is that I am 0-2 vrs Dark. I am however undefeated vrs. Hitsu. He didn't have a very productive Birthbey. but it was great to have him share his day with us. I could have bet the farm that Dark was going to take out Bazooka in the second round of RR. Somehow, Bazooka's Flash took Darks Duo out with barely any spin left. No idea how that happened. I was telling Bazooka good job on third when it happened. Hitzu and I were dumbfounded. That was the turning point.

Its just how it was supposed to be. At least I got 3rd. Not bad at all i must say.
(Jul. 16, 2012  3:33 AM)Bazooka Wrote: Ss1, what did u get in your tin? I got a zekrom AND reshiram ex. Anyways, thanks for the awesome battles.
Prue, it was my special move

I got the reshiram ex that it came with and then I got a full body reshiram ex we both got the same rare card
So, who decided to take that L-Drago Destructor, and who took the other prizes..
Pokemon cards?.... Why no beyblades! >:l
(Jul. 16, 2012  6:25 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Pokemon cards?.... Why no beyblades! >:l

They did, but they also got Pokemon cards too, I believe... There was L-Drago Destructor, Poison Zurafa, and Spiral Capricorn for prizes...
(Jul. 16, 2012  7:44 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2012  6:25 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Pokemon cards?.... Why no beyblades! >:l

They did, but they also got Pokemon cards too, I believe... There was L-Drago Destructor, Poison Zurafa, and Spiral Capricorn for prizes...

Ldrago Destructor - Bazooka
Poison Zurafa - Stormscorpio1
Spiral Capricorn - Dark_Mousy
In addition, store credit was awarded to the winners.
yes and me and bazooka got pokemon tins with are store credit
I'm gonna get Hitsugiya next tournament. >:l I won first round, second round he was scraping then some kid tapped the table which was interference. Then I won the other (next) round. That kid was really a nuisance. My bey points would of shot up like a rocket. Pinching_eyes_2
(Jul. 17, 2012  12:14 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: I'm gonna get Hitsugiya next tournament. >:l I won first round, second round he was scraping then some kid tapped the table which was interference. Then I won the other (next) round. That kid was really a nuisance. My bey points would of shot up like a rocket. Pinching_eyes_2

Well during that match, I didn't see it, so I have the discretionary power to either let the battle count, or re-do it, not the players...

In your case, I gave a re-do, and Hitsu still won 3-1...
Things happen all the time Tyson. The only fair thing to do when there is outside interferance is to relaunch. You might have one that battle and Hitzu could have. don't agonize over it. You did incredibly well at this tourney. Feel good at what you accomplished, not at what you didn't.

I'll see you at one of the next few events. You pawned me and I want my revenge!

Later
(Jul. 17, 2012  2:42 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Things happen all the time Tyson. The only fair thing to do when there is outside interferance is to relaunch. You might have one that battle and Hitzu could have. don't agonize over it. You did incredibly well at this tourney. Feel good at what you accomplished, not at what you didn't.

I'll see you at one of the next few events. You pawned me and I want my revenge!

Later

I just sayin' what happened. It's hard not to agonize over it with all of those beypoints that just slipped away through my hands. And ummmm.... who pwned you? O:
i think i may have caught that stomach bug that you had histu
(Jul. 17, 2012  12:05 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: i think i may have caught that stomach bug that you had histu

I was sick when I went, so that might be the case. Oops.
(Jul. 17, 2012  12:05 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: i think i may have caught that stomach bug that you had histu

(Jul. 17, 2012  9:41 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: I was sick when I went, so that might be the case. Oops.

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT HITSU!! YOU CAUSED THE APOCALYPSE!!

just kidding...
(Jul. 17, 2012  9:51 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

(Jul. 17, 2012  9:41 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: I was sick when I went, so that might be the case. Oops.

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT HITSU!! YOU CAUSED THE APOCALYPSE!!

just kidding...
Hahaha
This tournament has now been processed, and all Faces and Credits have been awarded. Congratulations all!
Phew, at least I'm still front page. At least I have next tournament to look forward to getting processed.