[High wycombe, Uk] Burst tournament event

Please state below if you wish to join this event; it will be hosted February 10 normal rules apply.

Please confirm your interest for the tournament by posting in this thread. All confirmed members will be noted down here. A minimum of 8 interested members are required for a proposed tournament to be approved and a minimum of 8 participants are required for any ranked format. Below that, Club Formats then apply. Please take a look at the Organiser's Guide and official rules for more details.

Confirmed bladers:
  • MasterOfTheSky

Lastly, please keep checking this thread and other media for updates. Click the subscribe button at the top of this page to be notified when new posts are made in this thread. Like the WBO UK Division Page on Facebook for revisions to tournament times and information on Hasbro Burst releases in London. Tell your friends about us and spread the word!
Hi! Welcome to WBO!

It is FAR TOO SOON for you to be trying to get together at least 4 bladers for an official WBO tournament, and there's actually a whole bunch of steps to becoming an organizer that you have to take care of first!

An unofficial tournament is fine but I'll have to move it to a different subforum (the Your Creations one), let me know if you want me to do that. But it sounds like you want to make this one official. I trust you've read https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer ? You will need at least 50 posts (MEANINGFUL posts) before you can even take that quiz.

There is no way in heck you're going to get authorized as a WBO tournament organizer before Feb 10th. Plan it a little later maybe!
(Jan. 26, 2020  11:20 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Hi! Welcome to WBO!

It is FAR TOO SOON for you to be trying to get together at least 4 bladers for an official WBO tournament, and there's actually a whole bunch of steps to becoming an organizer that you have to take care of first!

An unofficial tournament is fine but I'll have to move it to a different subforum (the Your Creations one), let me know if you want me to do that. But it sounds like you want to make this one official. I trust you've read https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer ? You will need at least 50 posts (MEANINGFUL posts) before you can even take that quiz.

There is no way in heck you're going to get authorized as a WBO tournament organizer before Feb 10th. Plan it a little later maybe!
K