Hi you! This is Duck, I'm new here so... hello!

Hi everyone,

My name is Christina aka Duck. My favorite color is coral, and my favorite thing to do is draw anime!

I started blading after my best friend Marissa introduced me to it! The first bey I ever spun was Rock Leone, against her Fang Leone! I prefer watching the anime over blading, but blading is awesome too!

This is a list of my favorite charachters:
1. Yu - Absolutely adorable!!!
2. Tsubasa - Who doesn't love a boy and his eagle?
3. Merci - Bonjour Master!
4. Doji - Do you like cactuses? I do!
5. Ryuga - All must bow before the mystical power of the Dragon Emperor!
... and pretty much everyone else other than Reji and the Kumade brothers.

My favorite bey is Libra! It is AMAZING, and I love its Eternal Sharp Performance Tip!

I look forward to meeting all of you!

Battle you later,
Duck
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Please read your welcoming private message for any questions you might have and for helpful threads.
If there isn't an answer to a question in the private message about a you may have about the site, then you should go here to ask it.
If you have any questions about the hobby of beyblading itself, then here's the place to ask it.
If you need combination help, please go here for help.
Although this all should be in your welcoming private message already Smile

Feel free to PM me, im always around.
welcome! try not to get warned to often!
Welcome! If you enter tournaments you can try move up in the ranks (go)"shoot" for #1! Have fun and read the rules (they are very useful)!
NICE TO MET U!!!!!!!!!!!!! have fun here

oww nice! Hello, Welcome To World Beyblade Organization! Dont forget to read the rules, be useful to the other and don't get warned. If you need any help you can use 'search' or PM always welcome.
Stay Tuned, Be safe, Enjoy and nice to meet you!