Hi there Everyone!

Hi it's me, Flower. Smile

I live in India and fell in love with beyblade when the metal saga started to air, and I have no idea how many beys I am bought since then (I bought one today FYI). So, before I state anything else, I would like to tell that my favourite original bey would be Earth Virgo GB145BS and a favourite combo would have to be Basalt Virgo (Midnight version) GB145EWD.

I also like to create ideas and designs for newer beyblades/system and would be glad to make friends here. Smile

~Flower
GB145 for the win and welcome to the wbo! Can't wait to play AWESOME spinning top battles with ya sometime in the future~
Yeah me too! Smile Hope we can high five. Smile Today I bought Berserker Bahamooth and it's my first Shogun beyblade. I was reluctant to but any shogun steel beyblade because I thought the system was kindof fractured and overbearing. Moreover, my wallet was hurting at the thought of buying these because here it's quite pricey. Tongue_out

Are there any Indian members in this site?
(Sep. 28, 2015  3:25 PM)Flower Wrote: Are there any Indian members in this site?

There are numerous, you can meet them all here :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bey-Tour...n-1st-Post

Or of course, if you live close to Mumbai, you could even meet some of them in person at the tournament Meta madness linked you to!
Welcome to the WBO, Flower!!

There are quite a few, actually. And i think a tournament is coming up. Sign up on the BeyMap to find bladers and tournaments near you. Smile

If you have any questions about the WBO of Beyblade, please feel free to PM me!! Grin
Thank you for your kind information everyone. I have been more familiar with the Zetaboards forum systems, so I was kinda lost. Tongue_out

And sadly, I live in Kolkata (maybe you know it as Calcutta) and it's exactly on the opposite end of Mumbai on the map of India. Crying

But hey, let's see if even a few are there around me. Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Happy to have you here!
(Sep. 28, 2015  3:34 PM)Flower Wrote: Thank you for your kind information everyone. I have been more familiar with the Zetaboards forum systems, so I was kinda lost. Tongue_out

I sort of remember Zetaboards hahah. If you have any troubles or questions, or even comments, definitely do not hesitate to contact me by private message and I will answer as fast as I can.
Welcome to the WBO!!! Looks like everyone has already offered to help so I will just say welcome, although feel free to PM me anytime if you have any questions about anything, especially the new generation, Beyblade Burst, which is my area of expertise. Happy blading!