Hi, pretty new here.

Hey guys. I'm new to this website and I just want a chance to know the community. Btw.. This looks like a place where I can talk about the things I want to talk about and share. So.. Hey
I hope you have fun, and read the rules if you don't want to get warned.
Hallo! Feel free to talk but stay on topic and dont SPAM. Feel free to pm me if you wanna chat.
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
EDIT: Double Ninja'd
welcome man. read the 1st pm you get. it's an important one.
Hello there and Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy!
Welcome to the WBO, you can also read my guides. One for MyCode and the other for your User CP. If you do have any further questions regarding the two, feel free to message me!
(Sep. 11, 2012  9:58 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Welcome to the WBO, you can also read my guides. One for MyCode and the other for your User CP. If you do have any further questions regarding the two, feel free to message me!
I thought saying the same thing more than oncewas SPAM?

Anyway,welcome to the WBO!I'm a
Avatar maker.if you want one from me,don't be dissapointed if it's not as you expected!

pm him that. an introduse yourself thread is supposed to last 3 days at the greatest.
WELCOME Smile Hope You Have A Fun Time Here!
Hello. Welcome to WBO. My name is Fools, April Fools.
Welcome! Have fun and rember! to read Kai-v PM she sent you. it will help you allot. and arent you DragonicSteel from youtube? im BlitzUnicornoHD on youtube. WELCOME!!