Hi im new.

First, hi and thanks for the open joining process, this place looks awesome.

So I found this place last night after me and a friend found a bunch of the metal gen blades and started playing. She gave them to me and i then spent the next three hours on the wikis trying to figure out what I had. Thank heavens this place exists or I'd be up the creek with no paddle relying on Hasbro to tell me what parts do what. This all comes after a period during the plastic era wherein my friends and I rarely got blades and had a tiny group that bladed for parts. It was the most fun system i had ever played with but sadly everyone kinda lost interest and my plastics went into storage. Now I'm ready to dive into it again, so I'm here.
Welcome to the wbo! Read the message Kai-V sent you and have a great time!
Welcome to the wbo
(Dec. 06, 2012  9:08 PM)Insane Wrote: Welcome to the wbo! Read the message Kai-V sent you and have a great time!

Thanks, I did that first, then the posting rules. Thanks for having such an interesting community.

And thank you to UltimiteOrion!
Hey DranzWolf you are going to learn so much about beyblades here an welcome to the comunity. Also if you have any questions fell free to email me. Smile
(Dec. 06, 2012  11:22 PM)BBG-2 Wrote: Hey DranzWolf you are going to learn so much about beyblades here an welcome to the comunity. Also if you have any questions fell free to email me. Smile
Thanks i appreciate it!
Heyaz im new two! anyway anyone know some good zero g beys? i just ordered Dark Knight Dragooon and Berserker Bigyrados (is that how u spell it??) and 2 random booster 1s!
Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to read teh rules! PM Kai-V if you got any questions. or if you want you can PM me..! Grin
Hey Deven! Its Ari! haha i finally made an account, and thanks
Welcome to WBO read the rules and have fun