Hi im new

Hi im new to wbo. My usename is Chimmytimmy But please call me Joe,Joey,Or Joseph. I am also pretty new at beyblading. I like using left spin beyblades and because i'm new i only have metal fusion(as of now).
hi, welcome to WBO. If ya wanna be called Joe,Joey,Or Joseph, you could put that under ur avatar. Joyful_3 enjoy the site
hi joe unfortunatly there are only 4 left spin beys right now 1 by hasbro they are lightning l drago , l drago, meteo l drago and gravity perseus
(Oct. 07, 2010  9:42 PM)metalfight Wrote: hi joe unfortunatly there are only 4 left spin beys right now 1 by hasbro they are lightning l drago , l drago, meteo l drago and gravity perseus

what do you mean 1 by hasbro and i know left spins are hard to come bye but i have one:special edition Lighning L-Drago except he's harder to spin then the right spinners. Maybe i need a longer rip cord?
u kno lightning ldrago
(Oct. 07, 2010  9:54 PM)Chimmytimmy Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2010  9:42 PM)metalfight Wrote: hi joe unfortunatly there are only 4 left spin beys right now 1 by hasbro they are lightning l drago , l drago, meteo l drago and gravity perseus

what do you mean 1 by hasbro and i know left spins are hard to come bye but i have one:special edition Lighning L-Drago except he's harder to spin then the right spinners. Maybe i need a longer rip cord?
and also since im new i was wondering if anyone could tell me ho do i get my"level"

no,......he should not be hard to spin, try using a beylauncher L. And what do you mean by level? if you mean warning level, you do not want that to be high. Beypoints? go win WBO tournaments.
And since im also new at beyblading also can some one explain to me something, how do i level up on here beause it says when i post something "level 0" or something like that
(Oct. 07, 2010  9:57 PM)XBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2010  9:54 PM)Chimmytimmy Wrote:

and also since im new i was wondering if anyone could tell me ho do i get my"level"

no,......he should not be hard to spin, try using a beylauncher L. And what do you mean by level? if you mean warning level, you do not want that to be high. Beypoints? go win WBO tournaments.
when i say hard to spin i meant it doesnt spin as fast/long as when i spin a right spin beyblade
(Oct. 07, 2010  9:59 PM)Chimmytimmy Wrote: when i say hard to spin i meant it doesnt spin as fast/long as when i spin a right spin beyblade

How long and fast depends on the performance tip, otherwise, there might be a chance that the launcher might be broken.
(Oct. 07, 2010  10:02 PM)XBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2010  9:59 PM)Chimmytimmy Wrote: when i say hard to spin i meant it doesnt spin as fast/long as when i spin a right spin beyblade

How long and fast depends on the performance tip, and there might be a chance that the launcher might be broken.
k and also i sorta realized i craked my preformance tip(and i only had it for 3 daysAngry)
(Oct. 07, 2010  10:04 PM)Chimmytimmy Wrote: k and also i sorta realized i craked my preformance tip(and i only had it for 3 daysAngry)
what tip is it? I am assuming it is hf? And a cracked tip is illegal.
(Oct. 07, 2010  10:05 PM)XBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2010  10:04 PM)Chimmytimmy Wrote: k and also i sorta realized i craked my preformance tip(and i only had it for 3 daysAngry)
what tip is it? I am assuming it is hf? And a cracked tip is illegal.
i think its hf and broken parts are illegal?
(Oct. 07, 2010  10:07 PM)Chimmytimmy Wrote: i think its hf and broken parts are illegal?
i don't mean the police are going to arrest you anything XD, but you can't use it in tournaments. also HF= hole flat..... it should look like a black flat tip with a hole in it Tongue_out
(Oct. 07, 2010  10:10 PM)XBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2010  10:07 PM)Chimmytimmy Wrote: i think its hf and broken parts are illegal?
i don't mean the police are going to arrest you anything XD, but you can't use it in tournaments. also HF= hole flat..... it should look like a black flat tip with a hole in it Tongue_out
well its sorta a dark blue not black but i am pretty sure it's flat and has a hole
Hey i have another question you guys know were i can find replacemnt parts for my beylbades cause i cant find the form on hasbors replacemnt thing