Hi i'm new to wbo but not to beyblade

Hi i'm Bladerbuilder and i'm new here.
(Apr. 29, 2020  5:38 PM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: Hi i'm Bladerbuilder and i'm new here.

Hello welcome to the WBO! Just don’t post multiple threads.
I have been beyblading for over a year now and have forty plus beys and battle every day. My favorite bey is shining amaterios.

(Apr. 29, 2020  5:40 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  5:38 PM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: Hi i'm Bladerbuilder and i'm new here.

sorry did not see that I did that
(Apr. 29, 2020  5:43 PM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: I have been beyblading for over a year now and have forty plus beys and battle every day. My favorite bey is shining amaterios.

[quote='GreenK9148' pid='1591018' dateline='1588178406']

It’s fine.
What is your favorite bey?
(Apr. 29, 2020  5:48 PM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: What is your favorite bey?

Welcome to the WBO! My favorite Bey is Cheeto.
lol. I have seen Cheeto

Omega dragonis.
(Apr. 29, 2020  6:32 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:

Omega dragonis.

I had to look it up. I have never heard of it. It looks sick. Also can you tell me who own's it in the anime
(Apr. 29, 2020  6:35 PM)Bladerbuilder Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  6:32 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Omega dragonis.

I had to look it up. I have never heard of it. It looks sick. Also can you tell me who own's it in the anime
I suppose you don’t know about metal fight (MFB). It’s an older series of beyblade. Dragonis isn’t shown much in the anime. But appeared in the manga a lot. It’s owned by Ryuto.
WELCOME! may your abilities grow, Your skills sharpen, Your friends made, and I hope you learn a lot Grin
Everyone is welcomed to enter to my battle league in the Beyblade burst app
(May. 13, 2020  6:47 PM)Antonioblader Wrote: Everyone is welcomed to enter to my battle league in the Beyblade burst app

That's a bit random to put in this thread. If you want people to join your battle league, you could make a thread for it in the Your Creations Sub-Forum.
(May. 13, 2020  6:47 PM)Antonioblader Wrote: Everyone is welcomed to enter to my battle league in the Beyblade burst app

Like #Fafnir said, making your first post in someone else's intro thread is a bad start. Post about your league in the Your Creations subforum, or not at all. 😃
I am also new here and my favorite beyblade is Drain Fafnir