Hi, hello

Hi I'm tokydr or just toky I've been playing and watching Beyblade since I was 7 like balance types and spin stealing Beyblades the most, and I hope to battle you someday Smile
(Feb. 11, 2021  6:04 AM)tokydr Wrote: Hi I'm tokydr or just toky I've been playing and watching Beyblade since I was 7 like balance types and spin stealing Beyblades the most, and I hope to battle you someday Smile

"Hello there"

hope you enjoy in here, I personally enjoy it here
(Feb. 11, 2021  6:04 AM)tokydr Wrote: Hi I'm tokydr or just toky I've been playing and watching Beyblade since I was 7 like balance types and spin stealing Beyblades the most, and I hope to battle you someday Smile

Why, hello and welcome! You are one of the new joining peole here (obviously) and if you enjoy spin stealing beys, I think we'll get along nicely Wink
I like your veggietales (IDK I forgot how to spell it) pfp

cause I like memes and it has memes

and cause my brotha watched it everyday when he was 3
(Feb. 11, 2021  6:21 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I like your veggietales (IDK I forgot how to spell it) pfp

cause I like memes and it has memes

and cause my brotha watched it everyday when he was 3

Thanks made it meself can make you one if you would like one

Hello and welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy your stay here!