Hi everyone!

Wow. I never thought I'd be back into beyblading again, but I am. My name is xXTobiXx, I'm between 1-100 years old, and I've returned to the beyblading scene for the first time in two years. (has it really been that long?) I stopped beyblading after the principal of my school got it banned after people were caught smuggling beyblades into the library. I retired two days before the final banning because people were just ruining their beyblades on the cement. "LET'S PLAY WHO'S BEYBLADE CAN GO THE LONGEST WITHOUT BREAKING!!!!11!!!11" So, I'm back beyblading, and I need to find an event that is in my area and that my mother will approve of. (I don't think she likes BeyBrad's look. Sorry Brad. Unhappy) That's all for my introduction, and I hope to be battling again soon!
Welcome! Read the welcome PM and listen to ALL the rules, PLEASE!! Smile
have fun. and im cosmic
Welcome to the World of Beybladers... Hope you enjoy your long stay here. Don't forget to read the rules... If you want any help PM "Private Message" me..
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization, or WBO. Make sure to read and follow all the rules. Hopefully you will make new friends here, like I did. Also, check for tournaments in your area, you may be surprised to find some going on around you every now and then.
Welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Feel free to PM me if you need any help on this site.