Hi everybody!

Hi everybody, I'm TheBlackMamba. As you can see from my name, I like to play basketball, and I love to play Beyblade. I got into Beyblade last year, but my parents only bought one, which is a dark bull, that's all, no arena or a grip launcher or anything, so I ended up getting into arguments with my brother and sister to play with it when there's no point because there's no one to play with and I stopped for a year. Later, in june, I got a good mark on my exam which was 88% and my parents took me to a mall that we don't usually go to. I went to buy a G-Shock, and I finished early, so i visited my brother at wal-mart and he bought a Bolt blast stadium, Lightning L-Drago, and Earth virgo, and I guess I got interested again. Anyways, I live in Toronto, Ontario fyi, and I like to use beyblades that the good guys use, with the exception of chaos kerbecs. My favourite Characters are probably all the good guys LOL. While my least favourite characters are Dolgi and Ryuuga and all the evil characters. I might make a post dissing the dark nebula but idk if that's allowed.

I'm gonna look forward to meeting all of you guys! Grin
Welcome. Smile
Make sure to read your intro PM from Kai-V and look up th!nk. He has a very important thread you'll want to read.
Try to resize your sig, it's quite big.
And your lucky to live in Toronto, it's where most Official WBO Tourneys happen.
Anyways, welcome to the WBO, and do your best not to be a SPAMmer. Smile
Welcome listen to the post above to stay out of trouble.
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome! and by Chaos Kerbecs do you mean Hell Kerbecs BD145DS, because there's no such thing as ''Chaos Kerbecs''. Oh and with dissing Dark Nebula, they don't really exist so it dosen't matter what people think.
P.S Th!nk's thread that Taigo Seigi is talking about is linked to the picture that Xlr8 posted.