Hi all ! :)

Hello, im new to the WBO, just got into a beyblade again, I was into beyblade when i was a child around like 10 and now im a little older and back at it. Me and my brother only have one beyblade at the moment (hasbro strata dragoon) with only 1 ripcord and launcher. Im very interested in buying old plastic beyblade parts,not thinking of buying the other beyblades. So, if anyone can give me advice on beyblades that'd be awesome thanks Smile
I shall go over there and look! thanks!!
Welcome to the WBO!

Most people use Metal Fight Beyblade (Beyblade: Metal Fusion). It is the standard right now. Not many people use Plastics Beyblades anymore. Also, MFB are much easier to find, and are generally cheaper, especially since they are being released worldwide soon.

Usually the people who buy Plastic or/and HMS Beyblades are just trying to complete their collection, but since you only have one Beyblade, there is really no point in buying more Plastics.
how cheap are metal fight beyblades usually? have they reached canada yet?
(May. 02, 2010  7:15 PM)sicat27 Wrote: how cheap are metal fight beyblades usually? have they reached canada yet?

They're about $10-$15 on eBay, including shipping.

They should be in Canada in the Spring - so about now. They will probably really start popping up when the Beyblade: Metal Fusion anime premieres (May 15th).
ahh i heard about that it's gunna be on ytv Smile Is that with shipping or not??
(May. 02, 2010  7:20 PM)sicat27 Wrote: ahh i heard about that it's gunna be on ytv Smile Is that with shipping or not??

(May. 02, 2010  7:19 PM)Aqua Wrote: They're about $10-$15 on eBay, including shipping.
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome
Welcome. Hope you enjoy. Smile
Welcome to WBO!
¡Bienvenid@ a la WBO!

Let´s Beyblade =)