Hi I'm Marcus

Hi madmarcus!

And welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Enjoy your time here, and do not forget to read the rules. Smile

And why are you using Kai-V's avatar picture and the User Title ? xD
I like it, thanks for the welcome Meteor
Welcome to the WBO Marcus! I hope you have a good time here and if you have any questions PM me. If you like Kai-V's avatar so much, google up "Ankh"!
(Feb. 16, 2012  2:31 AM)madmarcus Wrote: I like it, thanks for the welcome Meteor

You are welcome!
Oh OK. But you can make your own Avatar Picture, hah.
(Feb. 16, 2012  2:33 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: Welcome to the WBO Marcus! I hope you have a good time here and if you have any questions PM me. If you like Kai-V's avatar so much, google up "Ankh"!

I think its just really cool, I know it kind of makes me a copy-cat but people still know it was hers first. Also, i did google "ankh" and all that came up was*"innappropriate words*
try "ankh kamen rider" it makes it more clear, and delete the last part of your message, it's innappropriate.
My work, graphical and intellectual, may not be used by anybody else unless I give them explicit permission to. For you to use my work when I spend a lot of time making them meaningful and yet you know nothing about those meanings, it is an insult, to me and to you.
(Feb. 16, 2012  2:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: My work, graphical and intellectual, may not be used by anybody else unless I give them explicit permission to. For you to use my work when I spend a lot of time making them meaningful and yet you know nothing about those meanings, it is an insult, to me and to you.

Well played...
Well played as well.

To everybody : I had deleted his user title and written "[Removed.]" instead, and he just put it back ...
(Feb. 16, 2012  2:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: My work, graphical and intellectual, may not be used by anybody else unless I give them explicit permission to. For you to use my work when I spend a lot of time making them meaningful and yet you know nothing about those meanings, it is an insult, to me and to you.

check and mate kai-v. Smile
(Feb. 16, 2012  2:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well played as well.

To everybody : I had deleted his user title and written "[Removed.]" instead, and he just put it back ...

Thank you