World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hi I'm Marcus - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Hi I'm Marcus (/Thread-Hi-I-m-Marcus)

Hi I'm Marcus - madmarcus - Feb. 16, 2012

Nice to meet y'all

RE: Hi I'm Marcus - YsTrY7oN - Feb. 16, 2012

Hi madmarcus!

And welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Enjoy your time here, and do not forget to read the rules. Smile

And why are you using Kai-V's avatar picture and the User Title ? xD

RE: Hi I'm Marcus - madmarcus - Feb. 16, 2012

I like it, thanks for the welcome Meteor

RE: Hi I'm Marcus - Mickey - Feb. 16, 2012

Welcome to the WBO Marcus! I hope you have a good time here and if you have any questions PM me. If you like Kai-V's avatar so much, google up "Ankh"!

RE: Hi I'm Marcus - YsTrY7oN - Feb. 16, 2012

(Feb. 16, 2012  2:31 AM)madmarcus Wrote: I like it, thanks for the welcome Meteor

You are welcome!
Oh OK. But you can make your own Avatar Picture, hah.

(Feb. 16, 2012  2:33 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: Welcome to the WBO Marcus! I hope you have a good time here and if you have any questions PM me. If you like Kai-V's avatar so much, google up "Ankh"!

I think its just really cool, I know it kind of makes me a copy-cat but people still know it was hers first. Also, i did google "ankh" and all that came up was*"innappropriate words*

RE: Hi I'm Marcus - Mickey - Feb. 16, 2012

try "ankh kamen rider" it makes it more clear, and delete the last part of your message, it's innappropriate.

Better? lol

RE: Hi I'm Marcus - Kai-V - Feb. 16, 2012

My work, graphical and intellectual, may not be used by anybody else unless I give them explicit permission to. For you to use my work when I spend a lot of time making them meaningful and yet you know nothing about those meanings, it is an insult, to me and to you.

(Feb. 16, 2012  2:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: My work, graphical and intellectual, may not be used by anybody else unless I give them explicit permission to. For you to use my work when I spend a lot of time making them meaningful and yet you know nothing about those meanings, it is an insult, to me and to you.

Well played...

RE: Hi I'm Marcus - Kai-V - Feb. 16, 2012

Well played as well.

To everybody : I had deleted his user title and written "[Removed.]" instead, and he just put it back ...

RE: Hi I'm Marcus - Beyiors: Snow - Feb. 16, 2012

(Feb. 16, 2012  2:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: My work, graphical and intellectual, may not be used by anybody else unless I give them explicit permission to. For you to use my work when I spend a lot of time making them meaningful and yet you know nothing about those meanings, it is an insult, to me and to you.

check and mate kai-v. Smile

RE: Hi I'm Marcus - mad marcus - Feb. 16, 2012

(Feb. 16, 2012  2:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well played as well.

To everybody : I had deleted his user title and written "[Removed.]" instead, and he just put it back ...

Thank you

RE: Hi I'm Marcus - Arupaeo - Feb. 16, 2012

Goodbye Marcus.